At his Nevada "Magafest" Trump calls the evening news shows corrupt for not reporting his nomination for the Nobel Peace Prize..wants a third term....

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
..... and didn't his "boy wonder" Jared do everything anyway while he played golf? Maybe no one was saying much cause his campagn spelled Nobel.... "Noble".... he's more of a blithering, babbling, do nothing moron than @MASTERBAKER

5f5bac297ed0ee001e25ed60

President "pandemonium" was in true form

He mocked Comcast by calling it "Con-cast"
He attacked NBC reporter Kelly O'Donnell and MSNBC anchor Ali Velshi, wrongly calling him a CNN reporter
He claimed Democrats are going to "rig this election "He said he is "probably entitled" to serve more than two ters because of the way "we were treated"
He said Joe Biden would "allow violent mobs to burn down your business"
He called Biden "pathetic, weak" and said he does "whatever his left-wing puppet masters demand"
He said Democrats want to "destroy the suburbs"
He accused Democrats of trying to "lock law-abiding Americans in their homes"
He said Democrats want to "indoctrinate your children with poisonous anti-American lies in school"
He invoked about Hillary Clinton email controversy and said "her lawyers should go to jail with her"

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
..... and didn't his "boy wonder" Jared do everything anyway while he played golf? Maybe no one was saying much cause his campagn spelled Nobel.... "Noble".... he's more of a blithering, babbling, do nothing moron than @MASTERBAKER

5f5bac297ed0ee001e25ed60

President "pandemonium" was in true form

He mocked Comcast by calling it "Con-cast"
He attacked NBC reporter Kelly O'Donnell and MSNBC anchor Ali Velshi, wrongly calling him a CNN reporter
He claimed Democrats are going to "rig this election "He said he is "probably entitled" to serve more than two ters because of the way "we were treated"
He said Joe Biden would "allow violent mobs to burn down your business"
He called Biden "pathetic, weak" and said he does "whatever his left-wing puppet masters demand"
He said Democrats want to "destroy the suburbs"
He accused Democrats of trying to "lock law-abiding Americans in their homes"
He said Democrats want to "indoctrinate your children with poisonous anti-American lies in school"
He invoked about Hillary Clinton email controversy and said "her lawyers should go to jail with her"

So all that jazz about not wanting to panic people...

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
tenor.gif

"Awwww shucky ducky Donny!!!!"

Trump to hold first entirely indoor rally in nearly three months

(CNN)President Donald Trump is expected to rally thousands of supporters indoors on Sunday for the first time in nearly three months.
The campaign rally in Henderson, Nevada -- which will be held inside a facility of Xtreme Manufacturing -- is expected to violate the state of Nevada's restriction on gatherings of 50 people or more. It follows a stretch of outdoor events after Trump's controversial indoor Tulsa, Oklahoma, rally in June saw underwhelming attendance.
The indoor event, which comes as US coronavirus deaths near 200,000, follows a turbulent week for the President as his campaign navigates the fall out of his Covid-19 response. Trump has long viewed rallies as an outlet where he can connect with his supporters in a way that he can't when he's in Washington, DC, and has blamed bad poll numbers on his absence from the campaign trail.
But his last entirely indoor rally in Tulsa brought considerable controversy after the city experienced a surge in coronavirus cases a little more than 2 weeks after the event and multiple campaign staffers along with Secret Service agents tested positive for the virus.

CONTINUED:

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
tenor.gif

"Awwww shucky ducky Donny!!!!"

Trump to hold first entirely indoor rally in nearly three months

(CNN)President Donald Trump is expected to rally thousands of supporters indoors on Sunday for the first time in nearly three months.
The campaign rally in Henderson, Nevada -- which will be held inside a facility of Xtreme Manufacturing -- is expected to violate the state of Nevada's restriction on gatherings of 50 people or more. It follows a stretch of outdoor events after Trump's controversial indoor Tulsa, Oklahoma, rally in June saw underwhelming attendance.
The indoor event, which comes as US coronavirus deaths near 200,000, follows a turbulent week for the President as his campaign navigates the fall out of his Covid-19 response. Trump has long viewed rallies as an outlet where he can connect with his supporters in a way that he can't when he's in Washington, DC, and has blamed bad poll numbers on his absence from the campaign trail.
But his last entirely indoor rally in Tulsa brought considerable controversy after the city experienced a surge in coronavirus cases a little more than 2 weeks after the event and multiple campaign staffers along with Secret Service agents tested positive for the virus.

CONTINUED:
Law & Order president.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
TRUMP supporter .... cough .... deplorable supporter Filomena McGuigan:

"I have absolutely no problems about being here. Ummm...I go everywhere and I have to follow these ridiculous rules that Sisolak had put in place. But here. this is our first amendment. It's my right to choose. This is not a dictatorship. This is a republic... and we have a right to be who we are... and take whatever risks we so desire. I could cross the street and get hit by a bus tomorrow. Why do I have to wear a mask that I know... I know without a doubt is not helping.!!!"

:hithead::hithead::hithead::hithead::hithead:

Including taking risks with the lives of everyone around you too?.... M.A.G.A. !!! ... :hmm:

EDIT:
Another snippet of her ignorance

"If I thought that I was at risk then I wouldn't be here, I'm not an idiot"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Reactions: BKF

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
TRUMP supporter .... cough .... deplorable supporter Filomena McGuigan:

"I have absolutely no problems about being here. Ummm...I go everywhere and I have to follow these ridiculous rules that Sicily had put in place. But here. this is our first amendment. It's my right to choose. This is not a dictatorship. This is a republic... and we have a right to be who we are... and take whatever risks we so desire. I could cross the street and get hit by a bus tomorrow. Why do I have to wear a mask that I know... I know without a doubt is not helping.!!!"

:hithead::hithead::hithead::hithead::hithead:

Including taking risks with the lives of everyone around you too?.... M.A.G.A. !!! ... :hmm:
Yeah like she has right to step in front of my car an commit suicide and cause physiological damage to me, my passengers. As well as damge to my car. If someone walks into her house and decides to live there. Is it that person's right as an American to be who they are and be a squatter in your home?

These folks pick and choose what are rights and what aren't rights depending on if it fits their white privilege or not.

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
Love it!!!

I mean.

At one point I wanted to believe the propaganda that the U.S. stood for truth & justice as the American way. Yet this president epitomizes this country is anything but that. He is the glaring truth of what this country actually is.

You know whites are succeptible to cults this is nothing different most of them are brain dead drones

And you know they think the same about us.

Realities are distorted.