At first I Thought it was a skit but the ass whooping was too real

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
I mean he knows who they are so them niggas goin be slow singing soon. Nobody is nor should they let you terrorize them like that. In a minivan no less. Like license plates aren't a thing.

Cameraman was in on it and was the one who called them hoe ass niggas

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
Everything a fucking joke till them blickies start singing and their mamas start screaming.

Yep and dude recording gonna be the first one on TV talking about “they had some problems but it wasn't that serious for him to shoot them“

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I mean he knows who they are so them niggas goin be slow singing soon. Nobody is nor should they let you terrorize them like that. In a minivan no less. Like license plates aren't a thing.

Cameraman was in on it and was the one who called them hoe ass niggas

if that's a ass whipping... they never want to see a 90s knigha get down.... that was some soft shit...brah

380snubnose

i posts nothing but dimes!!
BGOL Investor
if that's a ass whipping... they never want to see a 90s knigha get down.... that was some soft shit...brah
this new nig's not built like us brah... our whole life was based on learning to survive..how to move and how to defend yaself...
these new cats raised on learning how to pose with money and make instagram post... late 70's and 80's babies will hand these new cats a long asss whoopin..i know cause i done been giving a few out lately..