Damn...niggas eating ass in public and not even getting no pussy for their trouble...
Supposedly straight muhfuckas devalue vagina so much nowadays it's startling.
Damn...niggas eating ass in public and not even getting no pussy for their trouble...
My guy trying get a raise
I’m next
If you eat ass I can’t trust you.
You are a dangerous individual.
Your level of tolerance and bravery is unmatched.
Ass eating is a psyop to get Gen Z used to trangenderism.
.
This might be true especially since practically every dude under 35 gets his eaten & fingered by a woman, like it’s normal.
I recently met this one chick who openly told me she pegged men along the eastern seaboard. From NY to Miami was her stopping ground.
And here is the kicker, her profession is…..mental health![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
.
She is a therapist. This woman has all kinds of sex toys.
I asked her if she still talks to the men she pegged. She said no their married. I then asked do their wives know that their husbands are gay. This girl said their not gay, they are just free in their sexuality.
My response was
![]()
What’s even crazier is over the past 5-7 years is the basement has been loaded with vids of dude getting their ass eaten and jilled like their in a sorority. Wild times.