Asking a Brazilian Woman about American Black Men

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Don’t need to watch. It’s simple: American black men work two, three job for a bitch who don’t got one, bring kids from another relationship(s), get fat, bitch Moan and talk shut about us while we do it. We put up with attitude, weight gain, debt, racism and workplace discrimination. We get shit on in music by our own women, and by people of all other races, even some of the dark ones running from their blackness. Black man will take that low job just to eat while the women view us as less than. Most of us never do drugs or been to jail. We get shot dead by everyone, including our own. We got it rough. We get shit on for exercising a choice. We blow backs out, knock simps out, dance, sing, cook and style better than any other race of men. We are desired either openly or secretly by ever race of bitch alive. Our shit so crisp it give white men low self-esteem. We dominate any sport you create. We are tired of being painted as or told we aren’t enough. We can, should and will do better with or without your praise or criticism

Rise the fuck up black man. Rise!

SmoothD

Smooth*****
BGOL Investor
Don’t need to watch. It’s simple: American black men work two, three job for a bitch who don’t got one, bring kids from another relationship(s), get fat, bitch Moan and talk shut about us while we do it. We put up with attitude, weight gain, debt, racism and workplace discrimination. We get shit on in music by our own women, and by people of all other races, even some of the dark ones running from their blackness. Black man will take that low job just to eat while the women view us as less than. Most of us never do drugs or been to jail. We get shot dead by everyone, including our own. We got it rough. We get shit on for exercising a choice. We blow backs out, knock simps out, dance, sing, cook and style better than any other race of men. We are desired either openly or secretly by ever race of bitch alive. Our shit so crisp it give white men low self-esteem. We dominate any sport you create. We are tired of being painted as or told we aren’t enough. We can, should and will do better with or without your praise or criticism

You need to write a book.

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor

Nooooooo.

Everything is always twice as worse for black women than black men.

Black women got it worse than any creature on this whole planet.

Black men got white privilege compared to what black women got to deal with.

TheAlias

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Who cares what she thinks? What that ass lookin' like?

Basically. It's a "let me show you my body to get your attention", but want to get upset when we don't care what's on their mind and just want to see the flesh.

Can't have it both ways.

scullydog

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Nooooooo.

I think you should rethink that. Grant you, women of color (melaninated beautiful) got it tough, but no one is out to kill them because of the power of our dicks. (For you young mofos, no homo.) Reference Frances Cress Welshing. Women aren't considered a threat to the mass culture's society. This is why we have it so hard. We are the real men and the master race on this planet. Not because we are the studs, because we are, but because we will do anything for our seed and our seed is most powerful of all.

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered

Kaboom.

*two cents*

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
I think you should rethink that. Grant you, women of color (melaninated beautiful) got it tough, but no one is out to kill them because of the power of our dicks. (For you young mofos, no homo.) Reference Frances Cress Welshing. Women aren't considered a threat to the mass culture's society. This is why we have it so hard. We are the real men and the master race on this planet. Not because we are the studs, because we are, but because we will do anything for our seed and our seed is most powerful of all.

How dare you.

You must hate your black mother and yourself.

Black women are out here being killed in mass for the power of their pussy by some simp ass dude she rejected or jealous boyfriend who can’t let go or some abusive impotent husband. Including being killed by white supremacist police and losers and black men do nothing to protect them.

Black women are the most down trotted of all.

If you don’t think black women got it worse than everyone else then you must hate black women.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member

God damn

dugington

Rising Star
Registered
Nooooooo.

Go back and read what Mello wrote in a sarcastic tone. :lol:

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered

Quoted for literary excellence

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Some of us black men or people in general just want to be accepted so bad by people til we will go and form alliances with any and everyone for no damn positive reason at all.Do you think I care what a Brazilian whore thinks about me and black men in general?hell no cause she's looking for a green card or a meal ticket and I don't have either for her or them.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
:cool:

We gotta remember to check our privilege sometime homie, ya know.
latest

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
Are Brazilians Moors?

Have you ever heard of "Nzila ya lufu"?

It means the "The path of death"....

Last edited:

God's Gift

The best of the majority of you niggas.
BGOL Investor

tenor.gif

scullydog

Rising Star
Platinum Member
How dare you.

You must hate your black mother and yourself.

Black women are out here being killed in mass for the power of their pussy by some simp ass dude she rejected or jealous boyfriend who can’t let go or some abusive impotent husband. Including being killed by white supremacist police and losers and black men do nothing to protect them.

Black women are the most down trotted of all.

If you don’t think black women got it worse than everyone else then you must hate black women.
Either you are gay or you are a woman. Either way, you argument is mute. Frankly, I referenced a woman who wrote the bible on this shit. Take it this way, if whitey decides to eliminate your ass, your woman, the black woman, will still be here. Last. No, I don't hate my mother or any black woman. I love them all, but what I said is truth.

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
Either you are gay or you are a woman. Either way, you argument is mute. Frankly, I referenced a woman who wrote the bible on this shit. Take it this way, if whitey decides to eliminate your ass, your woman, the black woman, will still be here. Last. No, I don't hate my mother or any black woman. I love them all, but what I said is truth.

:smh:

So disgusting.

What a chauvinist pig.

You ain’t nothing but a privileged black man and you don’t even see your privilege.