Asian Maryland man arrested for threatening to kill Hispanics "by the millions"

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Tuesday, June 23, 2020
Maximum Prison Term Given to Man for Making On-Line Threats to Injure and Kill Hispanics
MIAMI – Today, a federal judge in South Florida sentenced Eric Lin, 35, of Clarksburg, Maryland, to five years in prison, plus three years of supervised release after prison, for making repeated on-line threatening communications that targeted Hispanics. The judge imposed the maximum sentence under the statute.
Ariana Fajardo Orshan, U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of Florida and George L. Piro, Special Agent in Charge, FBI, Miami Field Office, made the announcement.
According to court documents, between May 30, 2019, and August 14, 2019, Lin made multiple threatening communications via Facebook to injure and kill a South Florida resident and to kill all Hispanics in Miami and other places. These included messages like “I’m coming to Rape and kill you” and “I will stop at Nothing until you, your family, your friends, your entire WORTHLESS LATIN RACE IS RACIALLY EXTERMINATED!” In Lin’s messages, he also discussed mass shootings of Hispanics and the idolization of Adolf Hitler.
On January 14, 2020, Lin pled guilty to the felony charge of knowingly and intentionally transmitting a threatening communication in interstate commerce. (Case No. 19cr20551).
U.S. Attorney Fajardo Orshan commended the investigative efforts of the FBI and the City of Miami Police Department. The case is being prosecuted by Assistant U.S. Attorneys Maria Medetis and Jonathan Kobrinski.

PlayerR

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Now the Asians wanna kill the Mexicans ….. "Pot wanting to kill the kettle now !" … Trump has all races acting out now …. did Mexicans take his dry cleaning job? Although I once saw a Mexican working in a Chinese restaurant once a few years ago

First time I saw it was a chinese restaurant that used to be in downtown DC. I went in for lunch one day & asked the owner what was up with the new workers..lol He said that once his kids finished college they didn't want to be involved int he business anymore and it was just as easy to hire latinos. Once he trained them they cooked the food as good as any asian he'd been around & he'd owned that restaurant for over 20+ yrs.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
First time I saw it was a chinese restaurant that used to be in downtown DC. I went in for lunch one day & asked the owner what was up with the new workers..lol He said that once his kids finished college they didn't want to be involved int he business anymore and it was just as easy to hire latinos. Once he trained them they cooked the food as good as any asian he'd been around & he'd owned that restaurant for over 20+ yrs.
Some of the best Chinese food in El Paso, TX ain't got an Asian within 7 Nautical miles of the restaurant...hell, I ain't seen an Asian cooking at a Beni Hana or other Japanese steakhouse in I don't know HOW long. It's all Mexicans.

Last edited: