Mentor B "All literature is protest." Registered Dec 5, 2015 #74 She wasn't a cute woman [to me]. The cause of her death will probably never be revealed and kept private.
She wasn't a cute woman [to me]. The cause of her death will probably never be revealed and kept private.
knightmelodic American fruit, Afrikan root. BGOL Investor Dec 17, 2015 #76 In an industry full of loose lips nobody is saying what COD is? Strange.
kes1111 Rising Star BGOL Investor May 11, 2017 #77 http://www.bgol.us/forum/index.php?threads/stacey-cash-1980-2015.873933/
Mo-Better The R&B Master OG Investor May 11, 2017 #78 3MountainsChang said: she look like this ol catfish looking bitch I fucked last year, damn, must be her sister Click to expand... I'm not sure what's worse, the fact that you described her as an "ol catfish looking bitch" or that you fucked a woman you described as an "ol catfish looking bitch." Either way that's a funny ass sentence.
3MountainsChang said: she look like this ol catfish looking bitch I fucked last year, damn, must be her sister Click to expand... I'm not sure what's worse, the fact that you described her as an "ol catfish looking bitch" or that you fucked a woman you described as an "ol catfish looking bitch." Either way that's a funny ass sentence.
kes1111 Rising Star BGOL Investor Jun 28, 2018 #79 https://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=171730024
SamSneed Disciple of Zod BGOL Investor May 11, 2019 #81 Still ain’t never found that girl girl she did with Sierra Lewis