Ashley 'Stacey Cash' Stevenson

BbA6DRwCIAA81hB.jpg

BZKYyU-CcAE_Izv.jpg

BbA5-uqCYAAk4-S.jpg

BYpyDsQCIAANN-b.jpg

 
Last edited:
Her 1st and only boy-girl anal scene. RARE painal!
<iframe width="510" height="400" src="http://xhamster.com/xembed.php?video=1156695" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

GREAT scene :yes:

Wish she did more scenes like this. She damn near came on herself from being verbally degraded, gagged and dick-slapped around before the fuckin even started
 
Her 1st and only boy-girl anal scene. RARE painal!
<iframe width="510" height="400" src="http://xhamster.com/xembed.php?video=1156695" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

Damn. Some of that was a little disturbing. :(














:lol::dance:
 
WTF? Dude was a major hit producer for the most famous label in history.......His daughter was Stacy Cash? Mind blown, never made the connection. He must have not known because unlike Montana Fishburne, she was in the biz for damn near a decade.
Why she wants to be a Porn whore when her Dad and Mom are connected in the music business. :dunno:

There is problem somewhere in this chicks past, something happened to make her go nuts and try to
make an ass out of her folks.

HNIC :cool:
Skin Diamond's father is Rodd Christensen, who was very famous in England as star in 254 episodes of the children's TV show "Balamory" (2002-05) in addition to being a minister. In fact, Raylin Christensen was modeling for Louis Vuitton and American Apparel before she decided to "change careers". Skin has done numerous interviews where she swears she has a normal, loving childhood and nothing "bad" ever happened to her that led her to become a porn star.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/balamory-stars-daughter-blames-religious-1088049
http://www.everyjoe.com/2014/01/20/girls/raylin-christensen-photos-skin-diamond/#1
 
She ain't never been the cutest thing but I remember her from the cheerleader gangland series and a few other joints, loved the way she used to bust a gang of times and get convulsions n shit. She was one of my favorites because of that

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
 
Very weird.

Her father seems OK with it.

And aint Smokey a 'christian' now?

Doesn't seem like he's trying to get her saved.:dance:
 
Damn didn't make the connection between Stacey Cash and her dad.

Sent from Andromeda, light years away...
 
Her 1st and only boy-girl anal scene. RARE painal!
<iframe width="510" height="400" src="http://xhamster.com/xembed.php?video=1156695" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

This must be why she retired.:lol:

the look on her face towards the end pretty much said it all..

she must know how Gianna felt when she did her 1st(and only) anal scene..which possibly led to her BFF Sophie Dee convincing her to quit fucking on camera and concentrate on stripping only :lol:
 
Bi Fckn Polar
@STACEYCASH

Either I'm up or I'm down... there is no middle ground. I'm far from perfect, but you're more than welcome to follow me on my way there

imfcknawesum
Beautifully Bipolar
Either I'm up or I'm down... I'm far from perfect, but you're more than welcome to follow me on my way there...but I'm probably too far gone.

I knew there was something special about this woman, crazy pussy is the best pussy!
 
Why she wants to be a Porn whore when her Dad and Mom are connected in the music business. :dunno:

There is problem somewhere in this chicks past, something happened to make her go nuts and try to
make an ass out of her folks.

HNIC :cool:

:eek:
 
Back
Top