Arizona cop illegally enters home, arrests naked woman: ‘I was in the shower! What is

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Arizona cop illegally enters home, arrests naked woman: ‘I was in the shower! What is wrong with you?’
<iframe width="853" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Cbq6Cuk1h2A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<script type='text/javascript' src='http://v9.anv.bz/scripts/anv_mcp_9.js'></script><script type='text/javascript'>var p = new anv_pl_def(); p.config = {}; p.config.width = 640; p.config.height = 360; p.loadVideoExpressV3('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|1000011|SPS');</script>
An Arizona cop barged into a woman’s home while she was in the shower and handcuffed her as she stood naked and sopping wet, according to a lawsuit.

Officer Doug Rose lectured an unclothed, sobbing Esmeralda Rossi in front of her daughter and told her he was in charge, even though she was in her own home. Even as an investigation determined that Rose illegally entered the home, the policeman managed to retire and start collecting his pension.

Rossi is now suing the city of Chandler, Ariz., for the aggressive invasion her daughter caught on camera.

SANDRA BLAND'S HANGING IN TEXAS JAIL SPARKS OUTRAGE

Rossi — who was never charged with a crime — said Rose slapped cuffs on her while she attempted to cover herself with a towel.

“I felt helpless. I felt violated. And honestly, I felt molested,” Rossi told KNXV.

Rose and another officer responded to Rossi’s home, responding to a complaint about an argument between the mom and her estranged husband.
article-shower4-0716.jpg

Esmeralda Rossi is suing Arizona's Chandler Police Department after officer Doug Rose illegally entered her home and handcuffed her while she was naked.

Rossi was in the shower when the cops knocked, and her daughter answered the door. The girl then went to her mom’s shower to tell her about the visitors. Rossi grabbed a towel to cover up and met the cops at the door.

Rose and his partner started interrogating Rossi, and the mom admitted that she took an attitude with the cops. The conversation got more aggressive, and Rossi said she felt “uncomfortable” — so she asked the cops if she could fetch her phone to record their conversation.

“I turn to go into my living room, and I probably get about five steps in and all of a sudden, I just hear boots running in after me, telling me, ‘Stop or I’ll arrest you!’” she told the TV station.

That’s when both Rossi and her daughter started recording.

article-shower2-0716.jpg

Esmeralda Rossi has sued the Chandler Police Department in Arizona after officer Doug Rose illegally entered her home and arrested her, in front of her daughter, while wearing nothing but a towel. The officers were originally responding to an earlier domestic dispute.

The daughter shot video as the cop grabbed Rossi — still only covered by a bath towel — and told her she was under arrest.

A panicked Rossi cried and begged Rose to stop touching her as the cop forced her hands behind her back.

“You have absolutely no clothes on?” Rose asked.

“I was in the shower! What is wrong with you?” Rossi screamed, her towel slipping off of her body.

Rossi dropped her cellphone while Rose handcuffed her, but it still recorded audio. Rose lectured Rossi for 20 minutes about her behavior while the mom sobbed.

“Don’t take the attitude with cops, because we don’t play,” Rose said. “When a cop shows up, you’re not the one in charge. I don’t care if this is your house.”

“This was not the proper treatment of a citizen,” Marc Victor, Rossi’s attorney, told the TV station. “This was disgusting. This was barbaric.”

The cops left without officially arresting Rossi.

Investigators probed the case and determined Rose entered the home illegally and without probable cause. He also didn’t fully document what happened: the fact that Rossi was naked was never reported. There is also no mention of Rossi’s “arrest” in his police report.

Amid the investigation, Rose retired from the force. He received a pension from the department.

Rossi — who said she was molested as a young girl — said the ordeal brought back horrific memories of her childhood.

“When I was standing there … I felt like I was 7 all over again in a dark room with a man that is just staring at me,” she said.

<script src="http://v9.anv.bz/scripts/anv_mcp_9.js" type="text/javascript"></script><script type="text/javascript">var p = new anv_pl_def();p.loadVideoWithKey("eyJtIjoiU1BTIiwicCI6IjEwMDAwMTEiLCJ2IjoiZXhwcmVzc18xNDM3MDc4NDM4NjkyIn0=");</script>

2A92C01100000578-3163284-image-a-85_1437019798495.jpg

Doug Rose
After looking over the footage, Chandler police determined Rose (right), who owns his own company performing background checks called DFA solutions, had entered the home illegally and without probable cause. She was never charged with a crime

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...r-terrified-daughter-naked.html#ixzz3g5XnZGF1
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

2A925BD700000578-3163284-image-m-75_1437019617787.jpg

Esmeralda Rossi

Piff504

Rising Star
Registered
Re: Arizona cop illegally enters home, arrests naked woman: ‘I was in the shower! Wha

thats they ass