Ariel Winter (Alex in Modern Family) is all growns up! Here cums the wolves!

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
DUMBASS.

Look at the pics you posted and your emoji use.

You're a fucking pervert, just own it.

what...posting picture that show the fact that she's gone from a little kid to an attractive young woman..and when she get to LEGAL age an adult male could hit on her...thats illegal???

really?? in what state??:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
hell you dumbass noted that in NY she'd be legal already...

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The way I see it; there's nothing wrong with being attracted to a young woman like Ariel Winter.
She IS very attractive.
She is blossoming (right before our eyes) from a cute little girl into a stunning, voluptuous young woman.

Again; there's nothing wrong with being attracted to young women of that age, but there can be a problem with how you express that attraction (especially what you do with it).

In NYS, 17 is the legal age of consent. (Not that I'd ever mess around with a 17 year old)
She's an emancipated teen who makes her own money.
Is smart enough to stay out of the tabloids (so far).
Hopefully; she'll manage to go the Alyssa Milano or Keisha Knight Pullam route and keep it classy.
Either way, I wish her all the best...:)

Nobody

Rising Star
Registered
Again; there's nothing wrong with being attracted to young women of that age, but there can be a problem with how you express that attraction (especially what you do with it).

BINGO.

Watching this man act the way he's acting...creeper. If I had a daughter and this dude was salivating the way he's doing I'd bust his head open like a melon.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
BINGO.

Watching this man act the way he's acting...creeper. If I had a daughter and this dude was salivating the way he's doing I'd bust his head open like a melon.

nigga if you live in NY you probably already wacked to picks...its legal in NY remember:rolleyes::rolleyes:

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
meanwhile the wait is over for them :lol:

zendaya-2015-grammys.jpg

vogue5.jpg

600full-abigail-breslin.jpg

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
BINGO.

So; you want to assault me for being attracted to a young woman of legal age in NYC...????:confused:

Nobody

Rising Star
Registered
So; you want to assault me for being attracted to a young woman of legal age in NYC...????:confused:
Salivating. You said there can be a problem with the way you express that attraction.

Im actually agreeing with you, dumbass.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
usually geech you are just mad vaginal but this one shows your creep side and your leanings toward intellectual dishonesty with that "what? i'm just posting pictures, who said anything about fucking?" bs.

you might be a piece of shit lol

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
usually geech you are just mad vaginal but this one shows your creep side and your leanings toward intellectual dishonesty with that "what? i'm just posting pictures, who said anything about fucking?" bs.

you might be a piece of shit lol

you notice the changes in her too nigga youre the one being intellectually dishonest..:rolleyes::rolleyes:

again someone post where I said I wanted to fuck an underaged kid??

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
And people who bring up rudy and alyssa milano don't realize that they were referring to their PEERS, not some man 20-25 years older than them who didn't want to fuck them because they watched the grow up.

I am CONVINCED the only thing geech is counting down is the moment he won't feel like a guilty perv when he reaches for the lotion.

I wonder when was the last time he got any real life action from a woman.

he's old enough to be her grandfather

how sick is this dude man

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
The way I see it; there's nothing wrong with being attracted to a young woman like Ariel Winter.
She IS very attractive.
She is blossoming (right before our eyes) from a cute little girl into a stunning, voluptuous young woman.

In NYS, 17 is the legal age of consent. (Not that I'd ever mess around with a 17 year old)
She's an emancipated teen who makes her own money.
Is smart enough to stay out of the tabloids (so far).
Hopefully; she'll manage to go the Alyssa Milano or Keisha Knight Pullam route and keep it classy.
Either way, I wish her all the best...:)

if you happen to catch her and hadn't seen her from when she was little.. like ok say a raven simone and then you see her now and you'd be like well damn she grew up

but this dude is tracking her progress like this ain't the 1st year he's been looking at her in this way

and to make it worse she JUST TURNED 17 she won't be 18 until 2016

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
BINGO.

Watching this man act the way he's acting...creeper. If I had a daughter and this dude was salivating the way he's doing I'd bust his head open like a melon .

That's a very odd way of agreeing with someone.

I also found it interesting that you conveniently left out the part where I said I'd never mess around with a 17 year old.:idea:

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
you notice those the changes in her too nigga youre the one being intellectually dishonest..:rolleyes::rolleyes:

again someone post where I said I wanted to fuck an underaged kid??
real shit i've never watched one episode of that show, so this is effectively my first time seeing her. that being said, the fact that this 17 year old has big tits is way secondary to the fact that you created this thread to drool over a child and create a countdown to her birthday.

perhaps not illegally creepy. hopefully not dangerous creep. but definitely a fuckin creep man lol iiwii.

crazt how you keep trying to pull everyone into the pedo boat with you lol cool out man. you proud enough to make the thread, own your perv status.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
if you happen to catch her and hadn't seen her from when she was little.. like ok say a raven simone and then you see her now and you'd be like well damn she grew up

but this dude is tracking her progress like this ain't the 1st year he's been looking at her in this way

hence

funny-animal-pictures-patient-bear-picnic-bench.jpg

:giggle:

once again..someone post where i said I wanted to have sex with an underage kid???

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Ummm..., but she IS 17.
Which is legal in NYC.

In my original quote, I said: "She is blossoming (right before our eyes) from a cute little girl into a stunning, voluptuous young woman".

I also said: "In NYS, 17 is the legal age of consent. (Not that I'd ever mess around with a 17 year old)".

Please show me where or explain how you equated this with me saying, "I can't wait for her to be legal". :confused:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Ummm..., but she IS 17.
Which is legal in NYC.

In my original quote, I said: "She is blossoming (right before our eyes) from a cute little girl into a stunning, voluptuous young woman".

I also said: "In NYS, 17 is the legal age of consent. (Not that I'd ever mess around with a 17 year old)".

Please show me where or explain how you equated this with me saying, "I can't wait for her to be legal". :confused:

i think you're being a little bit defensive fam. im not saying you are in line with geech.

im pointing out a difference in scouting out someone and not being able to even hold off until she's legal everywhere before salivating over her

and not seeing someone before noticing their body and then finding out after the fact how old they are.

i mean he is "waiting patiently" for it to be OK for him to lust after her. think about that.

waiting for his feelings to be ok because right now they're not and he knows it otherwise what is he waiting for exactly?

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i think you're being a little bit defensive fam. im not saying you are in line with geech.

im pointing out a difference in scouting out someone and not being able to even hold off until she's legal everywhere before salivating over her

and not seeing someone before noticing their body and then finding out after the fact how old they are.

10-4.
Understood.
Thank you for clarifying...:)

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

i mean he is "waiting patiently" for it to be OK for him to lust after her. think about that.

waiting for his feelings to be ok because right now they're not and he knows it otherwise what is he waiting for exactly?

once again..show me where ANY of this is illegal??? youre suggesting I'm committing a crime of some sort..show me where I have done this?

Nobody

Rising Star
Registered
That's a very odd way of agreeing with someone.

I also found it interesting that you conveniently left out the part where I said I'd never mess around with a 17 year old.:idea:

Though I quoted you, that line was not addressed to you.

Why would I threaten someone Ive never met or don't know, over a hypothetical situation. :lol:

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Teenage actress Ariel Winter goes public with breast reduction surgery

BBlGOAp.img

Child star Ariel Winter has secretly undergone breast reduction surgery at the age of 17.The Modern Family actress admits she has long rued the day she wished for curves after lamenting the fact she was flat-chested as she approached puberty.

She tells America's Glamour magazine, "It really did happen overnight. I remember being in my sister’s wedding and being so flat and thinking, I just wish I would grow boobs! And then overnight I did. But then they kept growing and growing and growing, and it didn’t seem like they were going to stop."

Winter's 32F chest has since garnered her unwanted attention, so she decided to take matters into her own hands and went under the knife on 4 June (15) to reduce her bra size to a 34D.

She explains, "We live in a day and age where everything you do is so ridiculed. As women in the industry, we are totally oversexualised and treated like objects. Every article that has to do with me on a red carpet has to do with ‘Ariel Winter’s Crazy Cleavage!’ or ‘Ariel Winter Shows Huge Boobs at an Event!’ And that’s all people would recognise me by."

The teenager kept the surgery news a secret from everyone except her onscreen mother, Julie Bowen, and she has praised the actress for her love and support.

She says, "I’m excited to finally actually feel confident and not just appear confident. I told (only) Julie Bowen because I had talked to her about my desire to have the surgery. She was really supportive and understanding."

Winter reveals the rest of the Modern Family cast is "really happy" for the star and her new figure, particularly Sofia Vergara, who also struggled with the size of her breasts early in her acting career.

She continues, "I just saw Sofia the other day, and she was like, ‘Oh my God! I love them! They’re great!’"

Winter is planning to debut her new look on the red carpet at the Primetime Emmy Awards in September (15), and she is excited to pick out the perfect dress for her big moment.

She adds, "I’m just excited to try on all the dresses! Now I can wear all styles of dresses and all styles of things. I don’t always have to pick the tightest, most form-fitting dress I can find. I can pick something else and still feel good about myself. I couldn’t do that before. I’m excited to finally actually feel confident and not just appear confident."

Winter has become accustomed to making big decisions for herself after gaining legal emancipation from her mum, Chrystal Workman, in May (15). Mother and daughter have been estranged since 2012, when the actress was removed from her parent's care amid allegations of emotional abuse. She was subsequently placed under the temporary guardianship of her older sister, Shanelle Gray.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebri...blic-with-breast-reduction-surgery/ar-BBlGCSb

ACjrEbf.gif

DAMN YOU!! DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!!

Alumni

Lover of huge titties
Platinum Member

BBlGOAp.img

Child star Ariel Winter has secretly undergone breast reduction surgery at the age of 17.The Modern Family actress admits she has long rued the day she wished for curves after lamenting the fact she was flat-chested as she approached puberty.

She tells America's Glamour magazine, "It really did happen overnight. I remember being in my sister’s wedding and being so flat and thinking, I just wish I would grow boobs! And then overnight I did. But then they kept growing and growing and growing, and it didn’t seem like they were going to stop."

Winter's 32F chest has since garnered her unwanted attention, so she decided to take matters into her own hands and went under the knife on 4 June (15) to reduce her bra size to a 34D.

She explains, "We live in a day and age where everything you do is so ridiculed. As women in the industry, we are totally oversexualised and treated like objects. Every article that has to do with me on a red carpet has to do with ‘Ariel Winter’s Crazy Cleavage!’ or ‘Ariel Winter Shows Huge Boobs at an Event!’ And that’s all people would recognise me by."

The teenager kept the surgery news a secret from everyone except her onscreen mother, Julie Bowen, and she has praised the actress for her love and support.

She says, "I’m excited to finally actually feel confident and not just appear confident. I told (only) Julie Bowen because I had talked to her about my desire to have the surgery. She was really supportive and understanding."

Winter reveals the rest of the Modern Family cast is "really happy" for the star and her new figure, particularly Sofia Vergara, who also struggled with the size of her breasts early in her acting career.

She continues, "I just saw Sofia the other day, and she was like, ‘Oh my God! I love them! They’re great!’"

Winter is planning to debut her new look on the red carpet at the Primetime Emmy Awards in September (15), and she is excited to pick out the perfect dress for her big moment.

She adds, "I’m just excited to try on all the dresses! Now I can wear all styles of dresses and all styles of things. I don’t always have to pick the tightest, most form-fitting dress I can find. I can pick something else and still feel good about myself. I couldn’t do that before. I’m excited to finally actually feel confident and not just appear confident."

Winter has become accustomed to making big decisions for herself after gaining legal emancipation from her mum, Chrystal Workman, in May (15). Mother and daughter have been estranged since 2012, when the actress was removed from her parent's care amid allegations of emotional abuse. She was subsequently placed under the temporary guardianship of her older sister, Shanelle Gray.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebri...blic-with-breast-reduction-surgery/ar-BBlGCSb

jesse-jackson-crying.jpg

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Wow. A juvenile that wants to be an adult too soon. :yawn: She will be taking big meat soon enough and in rehab. Nothing to see here, moving on

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

BBlGOAp.img

ACjrEbf.gif

DAMN YOU!! DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!!

32 F?? :eek: