Are females genetically bad drivers?

Timdawg187

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm not tryin to generalize ALL females but most broads do not belong behind the wheel! Almost got into an accident today because of a female not payin attention to what the hell was goin on. I actually seen her about 1/8 of a mile and thought to myself "is this person really about to make this stupid move?" and sure enough they jumped out there...luckily the car that was beside me in the right lane moved over enough for me to manuever towards that lane. I slowed down and sure enough, it was female behind the wheel (strangely enough not on the phone). I really wasnt that mad because there was no harm done but she gave me the "akward smile im sorry" look. And another funny thing I witnessed when I was like 5 mins from my house was a female ON the phone wit the driver side doors all fugged up. But is it just me or do any of you all have stories like this or witness females behind the wheel doin stupid stuff?

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
yes and i cant count the amount of times some bitch on a cellphone has almost hit me, I hate the ones who wil drive out in traffic knowing what they doing but they look in the other direction like they think if they dont see you, you wont hit them :angry:

mike123

Rising Star
Registered
i wanna agree wit ya tim cause i've seen some chics do some crazy shit behind the wheel
but my moms and grandmoms are some of the best drives that i know so :dunno:

But on the other hand cab drives and dollar van drivers in Bk be cuttin thru traffic like they on huffy 10 speeds

typical_negro21

Support BGOL
Registered
Hmmm...interesting. Don't know a/b the genetically bad part, but IMO...women tend to be the ones who do the stupidest shit behind the wheel. I seen women do dumb shit like put on makeup in traffic using the rearview mirror, arguing on the phone while trying to merge on the freeway, I even seen a women trying to feed her kids at an intersection holdin up traffic. Men tend drive with more focus and purpose w/ the exception of young ass drivers.

VI786273fu

Support BGOL
Registered
Man I had an accident this morning on my way to Burger King because this dumb broad reverse in a drive thru lane

Digital Angel

Sig Angel
BGOL Investor
I'm not going to mention the time I saw you behind the wheel suckin' your man's dick.:rolleyes:

But I guess you have awesome hand-eye coordination:lol:

Digital Angel

Sig Angel
BGOL Investor
Nope, but Orientals are..

Speaking of ASIANS, what is this one doing?

Ma08l.gif

Rick Ronson

Banned
Not my mother ,sister,or wife.:smh:

All three excellent drivers.

Same ratio of dumb ass people usually translates to dumb ass drivers.

Its universal...some slow brained mothafuckas dont belong behind a wheel.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
when they get on the phone its a wrap.....they couldn't drive with a set of golf clubs at a putt putt exhibition.

Buttnaked

Star
Registered
get at an actuary for an insurance company...

statistical info tends to fuck the shit out of the suggestion made by this thread's title...:yes:

kinglickk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not if I teach a woman to drive. First, I only teach stick so her brain becomes more developed just from doing that.

HALO2

CONNOISSEUR OF FINE WOMEN
Registered
Not my mother ,sister,or wife.:smh:

All three excellent drivers.

Same ratio of dumb ass people usually translates to dumb ass drivers.

Its universal...some slow brained mothafuckas dont belong behind a wheel.

my mom and girl and my sisters are all excellent drivers. Not a ticket among them.

t0k3

Potential Star
Registered
Driving exams are a joke,my 10 yr old son could pass one.
They should have simulated video exams with all conditions of traffic and situations.
Also,I think annual testing of the elderly should be mandatory.

Manny Styles

Hi-Teknological
BGOL Investor
Also,I think annual testing of the elderly should be mandatory.

They tried to pass that here in NC and the AARP got in the State House's collective ass in a hurry, which equals no bill.

:smh:

But I do agree that people at least over 75 need to be tested that often.

KTD

Star
Registered
It's a double edge sword with them. You have the ones that drive fast as hell and just be whipping it more than males and you have the ones that drive slower than a old person in a 72 chevy. I got a aunt that stay doing 70 in 30 mph zones. :lol::lol::lol:

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
In a one word answer, YES! A buddy of mine sent me this video it was so funny I posted on Youtube.