Are Black Women Giving up on Black Men?

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
2014? We are fully into hookup culture no matter the race. Marriage is too risky for the coming generations and that affects everyone. Many parents won’t get grandchildren or very few. Women are all races act and look better from a distance. Soon as you wife em it’s downhill. It’s a wrap.

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
2014? We are fully into hookup culture no matter the race. Marriage is too risky for the coming generations and that affects everyone. Many parents won’t get grandchildren or very few. Women are all races act and look better from a distance. Soon as you wife em it’s downhill. It’s a wrap.
Read the comments on that article at the bottom it was a battle between black men and black women the shit was funny.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Read the comments on that article at the bottom it was a battle between black men and black women the shit was funny.

bruh you really think that was mostly "black" men and women arguing..

maybe one or two candace owench type hoes and jesse likes peterson type fags,

but most of them are cac trolls, trying to incite shit...

If you dont know that, then you dont know the internet!!

sis and bruhs slowly waking up from the mind fuckery tho!!

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
bruh you really think that was mostly "black" men and women arguing..

maybe one or two candace owench type hoes and jesse likes peterson type fags,

but most of them are cac trolls, trying to incite shit...

If you dont know that, then you dont know the internet!!

sis and bruhs slowly waking up from the mind fuckery tho!!
You don't know that.

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yes I do,

because logic, reasoning skills and common sense are

great friends of mine.

and I KNOW the INTERNET,

if you think everybody on the internet are who they say they are,

you have a catfish victim mentality!!
You can't just assume something though when you don't have any facts to back up your claim.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
The better question is why you gave up calling yourself Halo on here and claiming you're in medical school you pathetic clown.

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The better question is why you gave up calling yourself Halo on here and claiming you're in medical school you pathetic clown.
Read the article man this is not about me. A Black woman wrote the article so you should read her perspective of what she has to say about this topic.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You can't just assume something though when you don't have any facts to back up your claim.

you mean like YOU are assuming its actual "black" men and women going back and forth

with each other and NOT trolls?

Can you prove this??

If not you need to practice what you preach, dont tell people to do what you

are not willing to do yourself.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Is that what black women tells the op when they deny him their number

They haven’t given up they just don’t like you so they say that to you so you can get the stepping

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

How is Marriage risky for the average black man or woman. Keep in Mind, The median black American individual income is 30k. How is having 2 people get near a median household income of 60k risky?

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How is Marriage risky for the average black man or woman. Keep in Mind, The median black American individual income is 30k. How is having 2 people get near a median household income of 60k risky?
Half of any amount if too much. Plus custody battles, losing your home and pension. Fuck that.

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Half of any amount if too much. Plus custody battles, losing your home and pension. Fuck that.

The coming generations dont have homes or pensions, especially if they are black.

The anti-marriage crowd uses talking points that doesnt speak for young folks in general, and especially not young black people. Half of black individuals make less than 30k. Thats overall, not just including young folks getting married. Where is the risk? The risk of having a chance to get a home?The risk of being able to share increasingly larger bills with someone?

dagoon121

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man everytime I log on TikTok there's over 10 random lives about why black women are tired of black men. I used to love black women but my options are definitely more open now to try relationship outside of my race. I don't got time to be following trends but if the trend is effecting me I gotta keep it moving