Apple has pulled Fortnite from its iOS App Store after Epic Games "violated" App Store guidelines/Fortnite for Android is also banned on the Google

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

EfUzppEXsAQic-n

Last edited:

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
My 9 year old loves that shit. He's on the XBOX right now playing that shit. I tried that shit on my phone a while back and those kids kicked my ass. I uninstalled that shit and went back to playing Dope Wars and 3D Pool.
Bruh, my 11-year-old treat that shit like a full-time job plus ot since the pandemic. I at mad at him because he still manages to do karate and hoop in the back yard. It drives the wifey crazy though. It will be interesting once school starts.

Efkie

International
International Member
Epic has momentum with this case, but I don't think they are right.
The 30% fee is to high IMO but, nobody forced EPIC to agree to the Apple terms and release their app on the IOS platform
Also if EPIC wins, what will it mean for consoles because the same ecosystem basically exist there .

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
Its funny to watch Epic of all companies try to stick up for the little guy when they've stolen dance moves from people and made millions.

Epic is in the wrong for going against the TOS of Apple and Google.

Don't try to make this into some "we're doing this for the small guy" bullshit.

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
Bruh, my 11-year-old treat that shit like a full-time job plus ot since the pandemic. I at mad at him because he still manages to do karate and hoop in the back yard. It drives the wifey crazy though. It will be interesting once school starts.

are you doing virtual or in person?

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
Epic is large enough to change Apple's policies. Apply has made over 1 billion dollars on Fortnite alone.

Now people can go directly to the Epic site to download the game. My sons play Fortnite all the time. I literally just bought them new gaming headphones.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
100% virtual. There is no way in hell that I am sending my kid out to school during a raging pandemic.

Bruh these hwhyte ppl out here on the neighborhood app talking about going to the BoE protesting to open the schools full time ......

Mayne they are out of their fucking minds.... my kid will not be on naan bus nor in anyone's school building....FOH.....

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Bruh these hwhyte ppl out here on the neighborhood app talking about going to the BoE protesting to open the schools full time ......

Mayne they are out of their fucking minds.... my kid will not be on naan bus nor in anyone's school building....FOH.....
I would rather home school my kid then send him to school right now. Hell, he has been doing Karate and Basketball training via zoom. Thankfully, the school will be via blackboard and zoom in Pearland. Cacs have been manipulated into making a fucking disease political. I have zero sympathies for the aftermath that will surely follow.

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
I would rather home school my kid then send him to school right now. Hell, he has been doing Karate and Basketball training via zoom. Thankfully, the school will be via blackboard and zoom in Pearland. Cacs have been manipulated into making a fucking disease political. I have zero sympathies for the aftermath that will surely follow.

this is interesting. I need find a boxing one. Tired of these boys and fotnite. Every dam allowance dollar goes to some skin on that dam
Have.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
this is interesting. I need find a boxing one. Tired of these boys and fotnite. Every dam allowance dollar goes to some skin on that dam
Have
Bruh I know that shit is crazy af. Regarding training, both of my boys have been doing Karate (their discipline includes grappling, weapons, and traditional karate concepts) for a minute. My oldest has a blackbelt and the youngest just got his brown belt. I am lucky that his dojo and basketball trainer saw the wisdom in social distancing early on. Good luck in your search.

KunningLinguist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My 9 year old loves that shit. He's on the XBOX right now playing that shit. I tried that shit on my phone a while back and those kids kicked my ass. I uninstalled that shit and went back to playing Dope Wars and 3D Pool.
breh i tried that shyt....as soon as i spawned into the world them kids was on my ass

i uninstalled that shyt with the quickness