Anyone Know How to Tamper With an Electric Meter?

roots69

Support BGOL
Registered
These aren't really in use anymore except maybe in small towns, and as the Bumpkin mentioned, his power was cut off at the pole anyway.

Bruh, we changed out dial meters out about 10yrs ago.. I remember our center had a whole garage full of those new digital meter. The meters we installed we changed the meter box and added new locks in the older part of town.. In the new part of town reinstalled meter locks and the only people that had keys were those in the mtr dept.. I worked on the line dept and we had to setup a meeting to get inside those new boxes.. I made a ton of double time, waiting on those meter kats!! Anyway, those meters are tamper proof.. And if you mess with them we would cut the service on the pole!! If that happens, when you turn ur service on. You have a 3 to 4 day wait to get ur service going again!!

roots69

Support BGOL
Registered
Be careful. I had a client that did that shit. She was criminal charged with criminal complaint of stealing power. I can’t make this shit up.

Yeap, that's one of the things that can happen! She lucky she didn't go phase to ground with that meter. If that happens she could have a mouthful of a exploded glass meter!! And that's with 120/240.. Since most don't know voltages you could be fucking with 277/480! If you fuck up with 277, good chance if fuck up with that voltage you'll remember t that day Every time you look in the mirror!!! Anyway, just don't fuck with it!! I don't care how many YouTube videos you watch!!

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I do..but got dam...it isn't worth it.. unless you a pro..it involves digging in the ground. And cutting walls..brah

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member
Solar. Tesla

That solar shit is BS.
First off they fuck up your roof installing that shit.
Neighbor had it installed and a first rain storm water was coming down his walls
damaged his wood floors and property.
Second, you share your electricity. You are on a grid so you may actually be GIVING people
YOUR saved electricity. Only advantage is a tax savings

An RnB Thug

Platinum Member
These aren't really in use anymore except maybe in small towns, and as the Bumpkin mentioned, his power was cut off at the pole anyway.

They install those smart meters everywhere.
You just have to give permission for them to do it.
They asked me and I never responded

Curtwalk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My friends daddy used to do that shit. That dude had 4 air conditioners running 24/7. Middle of the night you hearing his ACs all up and down the street. This dude was also stealing cable at the same time.
They used to turn his shit off all the time and he'd turn it back on 2 days later

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Had a friend who didn’t pay his electric bill at all and every couple months it’d get cut off and he’d call crackhead Carl over to reconnect it for $30. This was like 10 years ago though so I’m sure they’ve introduced some type of wireless readings for the pole connections.

Eventually he had to pay the bill when he moved and that shit was like $15k.
Ouch!!!!! :eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2:

NPhKAq.jpg

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Tired of Paying $350 Dollars a Month, Fuck the Electric Company
I had a Dude and I guess He got bagged cause his phone is cut off
Had my Bill at $50 a Month

And they say Thomas Edison is a fuckin hero

That slimmy gluttonous cocksucker

If Tesla wasn't so trusting and

Wanted to be accepted soo

Bad..

You wouldn't be paying shit because we would be using the free energy all around

Us...

Thank Edison that fuckin pot bellied pig

For all dat shit bruh

Him and his fuckin ilk

Benefiting hard bruh

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
Tired of Paying $350 Dollars a Month, Fuck the Electric Company
I had a Dude and I guess He got bagged cause his phone is cut off
Had my Bill at $50 a Month
It’s over bruh National Grid so remote digital meter readings

King_of_Posts

Rising Star
Registered
I had a friend who had his power reconnected twice illegally aft not paying the bill..... And there power company removed the entire meter from the house. They wanted several thousand just to put a new one back on. This wasn't including his bill.

Just gotta cut back in other areas man. Hey on their bad side and they can make your life hell.

papi68

Rising Star
Platinum Member
That solar shit is BS.
First off they fuck up your roof installing that shit.
Neighbor had it installed and a first rain storm water was coming down his walls
damaged his wood floors and property.
Second, you share your electricity. You are on a grid so you may actually be GIVING people
YOUR saved electricity. Only advantage is a tax savings

cool, you’ve got all the answers. Yet, you don’t have the answers to paying for electricity. Risking jail for stealing electricity? Great plan!

An RnB Thug

Platinum Member
cool, you’ve got all the answers. Yet, you don’t have the answers to paying for electricity. Risking jail for stealing electricity? Great plan!
Slow down buddy. Never said I had "all the answers" secondly, fuck you attacking me for?
You taking my opinion personally or something?
Hahaha, funny
Lastly, fuck you care what I wanna pay for or don't? I'm confused....seriously