Anyone investing heavily this year??

How much money did you lose/gain this past week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aww Skeet Skeet!

The antithesis of nonsense.
BGOL Investor
INTC cant catch a break. :smh:

Again, I'm worried about $INTC. Shit has to go perfect for them to get leadership back in 2025. $TSMC, $AMD, and $NVDA won't be sitting still. Will they follow the same fate as IBM?

$AMD on the other hand, they are quickly gaining datacenter market share. They have most of the largest cloud providers as customers and now, they're adding $FB as a customer. Products look damn promising. Pushing $NVDA in AI...sign me up.

There's a rumor that $AAPL is developing an ARM server chip. This makes me think that $AAPL will be $AMD's main competition (along with $NVDA) in datacenter and accelerator technology. Therefore, they're building a design fork in their next server processors to deal with 1. compute workloads (Genoa) and 2. cloud specific workloads (Bergamo). Speculation, but you never know.

There's hopefully another catalyst for $AMD this year and that's the $XLNX merger. I dumped a decent bag into $XLNX @ $130. Shit is over $200 now and will convert into 1.7234 shares of $AMD, which means there is still about a 20% upside (assuming the merger goes through).

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
Again, I'm worried about $INTC. Shit has to go perfect for them to get leadership back in 2025. $TSMC, $AMD, and $NVDA won't be sitting still. Will they follow the same fate as IBM?

$AMD on the other hand, they are quickly gaining datacenter market share. They have most of the largest cloud providers as customers and now, they're adding $FB as a customer. Products look damn promising. Pushing $NVDA in AI...sign me up.

There's a rumor that $AAPL is developing an ARM server chip. This makes me think that $AAPL will be $AMD's main competition (along with $NVDA) in datacenter and accelerator technology. Therefore, they're building a design fork in their next server processors to deal with 1. compute workloads (Genoa) and 2. cloud specific workloads (Bergamo). Speculation, but you never know.

There's hopefully another catalyst for $AMD this year and that's the $XLNX merger. I dumped a decent bag into $XLNX @ $130. Shit is over $200 now and will convert into 1.7234 shares of $AMD, which means there is still about a 20% upside (assuming the merger goes through).

Good info. Thanks.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
RH is the easiest/most user friendly but nowhere better than WeBull

Webull has more advanced features but Robinhood is all about simplicity. If you want to do deep research on a company you will use third party sites anyways. Webull also lacks in option features, no roll overs or calendar spreads.

trappstarr82

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
RH is the easiest/most user friendly but nowhere better than WeBull
Webull has more advanced features but Robinhood is all about simplicity. If you want to do deep research on a company you will use third party sites anyways. Webull also lacks in option features, no roll overs or calendar spreads.

Not to mention pre market and after hour trades. Webull can trade as early as 4am. Also some stocks are not available on RH.

Aww Skeet Skeet!

The antithesis of nonsense.
BGOL Investor
I thought they were going to cool off this week. Nope.

Jensen can't let that happen. Don't they have some sort of showcase today?

****Edit:. Luminar... One of my old SPAC holdovers. This could be interesting. More competition for $INTC Mobileye.

Last edited: