Anyone investing heavily this year??

How much money did you lose/gain this past week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

head214

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Any of you hear about a huge selloff happening Monday? Couple buddies who paid into various trader and investment groups sent that news over to me this morning.

L_SON

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yes but according to Chinese officials they love picking cotton and are not kept in camps but schools.
Fuck that! I’m buying calls on Nike next week. I’ll bet my whole portfolio that them muslins are very dark in complexion.

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
I sat on my hands today besides doing a quick put scalp on VIAC. Very disappointed in myself for walking away. That was the play of the day.

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
I sat on my hands today besides doing a quick put scalp on VIAC. Very disappointed in myself for walking away. That was the play of the day.

I just watched Sain's vid and had to rewind to take in that price move on the day. Got damn.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
money shifted to other sectors...with the market being all over the place

it's weird because states are legalizing but it seem so have little or no effect on the cannabis sector.

most of the ratings i see right now are buy and hold
Yeah. Buy cheap and hold. I’m guessing when it goes federally legal

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Tesla to 4k is very real

I remember in the 200's being like this is overvalued, I had opportunity several times to get in and because Im still mad, I didnt get in on the split, I grabbed more Apple.

Im really looking at creating a position on Monday. I just have to eat crow, musk kinda reminds me of Kanye in someways, an asshole that has the right mix of brains, talent, appeal and created great products that increase in value.

Last edited:

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
I remember in the 200's being like this is overvalued, I had opportunity several times to get in and because Im still mad I didnt get back then I haven't smh....

Im really looking at creating a position on Monday. I just have to eat crow, musk kinda reminds me of Kanye in someways, an asshole that has the right mix of brains, talent, appeal and created great products that increase in value.

Word up, its hard as hell to properly value these stocks/companies at times... but when you find one that you plan on being in long term, it seems like the best course of action is to just dollar cost average into the position and hopefully enjoy the ride.

I'm kind of at the same point with Nvidia. But Im just gonna keep putting small deposits on it every month..

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor

Stocks To Watch: Eyes On Tesla, Micron And The Suez Canal

The energy and shipping markets take center stage next week as the drama in the Suez Canal continues to play out and OPEC meets over two days to discuss output targets. Investor events are on tap for Kroger (NYSE:KR) and XPeng (NYSE:XPEV), while Micron (NASDAQ:MU) is set to report earnings. The global chip shortage will impact the deliveries reports due out from Tesla (NASDAQ:TSLA) and Nio (NYSE:NIO). Analysts expect Tesla to report about 162K deliveries for Q1 (down from a prior mark of 183K), while Nio has already reduced its quarterly guidance to 19.5K vehicles from a prior range of 20K to 20.5K vehicles. In D.C., President Joe Biden is expected to unveil a multitrillion-dollar infrastructure plan.

Efkie

International
International Member

..I like how he explains selling puts to get VTI at the price he wants.

He also talks about his overall 3/4 point strategy towards the end, in regards to his portfolio holdings.

Yep, instead of buying stock at RETAILPRICE, you buy at WHOLESALE price.
Buffet style

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
Yep, instead of buying stock at RETAILPRICE, you buy at WHOLESALE price.
Buffet style

... and collecting premiums along the way, until your assigment goes on sale.

on the other end of the deal, is a seller who has pretty much locked in a sell price as a form of insurance, right?

Efkie

International
International Member
... and collecting premiums along the way, until your assigment goes on sale.

on the other end of the deal, is a seller who has pretty much locked in a sell price as a form of insurance, right?
Usually it's a Marketmaker and they like to keep their positions flat aKa hedged.
The game they play is the spread and the MM's actually want you to win and trade often.

If you like this these type of plays then you're probably also familiar with the wheel strategy.

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
Usually it's a Marketmaker and they like to keep their positions flat aKa hedged.
The game they play is the spread and the MM's actually want you to win and trade often.

If you like this these type of plays then you're probably also familiar with the wheel strategy.

Thanks for passing this along Sir... Ima check it out shortly

havelcok

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Her funds are getting killed in the last month, along with everything else. When the markets running, she is good, but when it's red, her funds get KILLED. Vanguard ETF's seem to grow and pivot better, when necessary.

most of the companies in her ETFs are solid

depends on what you believe in and your appetite for risk

If you believe, as i do, that tech will rule the world in the future.
Companies like Tesla, SQ, crispr and bitcoin that are innovative and still have time to grow
you stick with arkk

If you want safe, you stay with vanguard.

I have my safe funds, but I also invest in arkkk because i want that balls to the wall growth and willing to take the 20% pull backs

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
most of the companies in her ETFs are solid

depends on what you believe in and your appetite for risk

If you believe, as i do, that tech will rule the world in the future.
Companies like Tesla, SQ, crispr and bitcoin that are innovative and still have time to grow
you stick with arkk

If you want safe, you stay with vanguard.

I have my safe funds, but I also invest in arkkk because i want that balls to the wall growth and willing to take the 20% pull backs

Yup. I dont bet the farm on ARK funds, just keep them at a certain percentage of my total portfolio for the exposure to potentially explosive growth in the future.

Like you said: if you like the companies that make up the fund and are willing to hold long term, what better time to build a position than now?