Anyone in Panama besides @woodchuck

Cool. How you like it?
Have you been to the Yacht Tower (residential condo building shaped like a yacht)?
How you like the fish market? Loved getting pargo there
I LOVE the mercado de pescado! I only go on the days I'm cooking fish. It's great to walk down there and grab shit that just came off the boat. I have a relationship with one of the fish mongers and I have my shrimp guy. I get tres libres of jumbo shrimp for $10. I order in Spanish, and they respond in English. The Yacht Tower is a 3 minute walk from me on Avenida Balboa. We didn't want to live around a bunch of expats, so we live in a neighborhood called Calidonia. 20% of it is touristy and the other 80% is considered the "hood". Two blocks behind my building is where the "independent contractors" work. I'm not gonna lie, some of those bitches are fine! A lot of them are from Venezuela. As for how I like it, I have NO intentions of coming back to the States.
 
Back
Top