Anyone else besides me think the idea of eating food at a strip clubs gets a "Dafuq?"

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
Shit, back in my strip club going days I had a hard enough time watching sports at one. I almost broke my neck in '94 during the Knicks/Rockets NBA finals when I was at Club Cheetah on Flatbush ave and this FOINE redbone was onstage-going back and forth from her to the game. Never again I said. I gotta focus on one-sports or hoez. Check this shit out, muthafuckas can eat steaks while watching hoez. Eww.

https://www.ricksnewyork.com/menu/

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I was at this spot in houston. They had a grill on a porch on the side of the stripclub. I was sitting outside eating ribs with the dancers. What a time to be alive.

MisterT

Rising Star
Registered
All commercially prepared food is inherently nasty. It don't have to be a strip club... It could be a chicken joint, burger chain.. whatever.... nobody gives a fuck what they serve you! Talk to people who have worked in the restaurant industry. Rather eat a 5 titty bars than any one chinese dive in amerikka! But srtill, I don't fuck with restaurants period, unless I'm out of town!

Last edited:

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Used to think that
Then I hid up that lunchtime buffet with my boys one day
The prime rib and Mac and cheese were firrrrrreeeeeeee

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
The few times a year I might go to a club I might get something from a truck outside of it.