Anyone been to Negril or Montego Bay?

Apimpnamedslickback

Star
Platinum Member
Planning on visiting Jamaica for the 1st time. Recently single, any recommendation for spots to just chill meet other people, clear my head, and have some fun?

Aww Skeet Skeet!

The antithesis of nonsense.
BGOL Investor
Can't help with the singles action, but I went to Couples Swept Away in Negril. One of the best trips I've ever taken. Felt like I was at home.

I feel that Montego Bay is probably the better party spot as my Negril experience was relaxing as hell. And chatting with the locals was like talking to long lost family.

coolsmuvone

wannabe star
BGOL Investor
I've been to MB. Stayed at an all inclusive and it was a lot of fun. There were single women everywhere but I think it was because Raggae Sumfest was happening that weekend. Went to the Pork Pit (banging jerk chicken) and of course Rick's Cafe. There are some clubs downtown but our resort had parties every night so we didn't go to those.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
My wife and I hit Negril every other year. Like some have said, it's way more chill than Mo Bay. So, you have to decide what you want. We like relaxing and being on beaches where there aren't many people there. We also like being with the locals.

Negril definitely have more cliffs. But we like it because it is the Jamaica you do not see on TV.

This first pick is the world famous Rick's. Yes, I jump off the cliff every visit...........except when the current is too crazy. Then I wait. Lol!!

612664395a40232133447d33247d383336333733383239

rockhouse-negril-jamaica.jpg

Top-6-Reasons-You-Need-to-Visit-Jamaica_Thumb.jpg

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Planning on visiting Jamaica for the 1st time. Recently single, any recommendation for spots to just chill meet other people, clear my head, and have some fun?

Recently Single...LOL

Bruh NEGRIL, NEGRIL, NEGRIL......

Montego Bay is when you find wifey.....

Negril is just for pulling.. lots of beckys tho,

looking for dexters on the beach....

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
Negril is just for pulling.. lots of beckys tho,

looking for dexters on the beach....
This is true. Way too many single white women walking around hoping to get beat down by a Jamaican. Buuuuuuut, you as an AA can slide in there too. You gotta be comfortable being aggressive like the Jamaican men. They will tell these white chicks straight up what they trying to do. Plus, most of these white hoes got bread. Because they know the dudes are trying to be taken care of.

It's a weird underground culture that's not really underground.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is true. Way too many single white women walking around hoping to get beat down by a Jamaican. Buuuuuuut, you as an AA can slide in there too. You gotta be comfortable being aggressive like the Jamaican men. They will tell these white chicks straight up what they trying to do. Plus, most of these white hoes got bread. Because they know the dudes are trying to be taken care of.

It's a weird underground culture that's not really underground.

uh Im the type of bruh that avoids

the thirst.. bruh I seen a becky out there

with her baby in a stroller lookin for dexter...

and them jamaican brethren be more than happy to

oblige

fourthstbully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i have been to negril a couple of times but not in the past few years. if it is still open, go to the jungle nightclub. you will find something nice in there.

fourthstbully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i had planned on jumping until i saw how high that shit really is in person. shit is dope tho.

My wife and I hit Negril every other year. Like some have said, it's way more chill than Mo Bay. So, you have to decide what you want. We like relaxing and being on beaches where there aren't many people there. We also like being with the locals.

Negril definitely have more cliffs. But we like it because it is the Jamaica you do not see on TV.

This first pick is the world famous Rick's. Yes, I jump off the cliff every visit...........except when the current is too crazy. Then I wait. Lol!!

612664395a40232133447d33247d383336333733383239

rockhouse-negril-jamaica.jpg

Top-6-Reasons-You-Need-to-Visit-Jamaica_Thumb.jpg