BGOL Investor
:eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2:

5I2PQ1.jpg

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Yes
when UCLA loses it's because the coach is a fucking idiot

He had been calling timeout damn near after every possession as soon as things started to slip from like 3minutes and below

and then at the end of the game when he can get his team set and get a good shot to win it he doesn't call a timeout.

now we're in overtime and the zags score twice and he calls a timeout

dumb as a motherfucker

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yes

He had been calling timeout damn near after every possession as soon as things started to slip from like 3minutes and below

and then at the end of the game when he can get his team set and get a good shot to win it he doesn't call a timeout.

dumb as a motherfucker
You have to stop blaming coaches man

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Yes

dumb as a motherfucker
That was dumb as fuck.

ZTVLIq.jpg

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yes

dumb as a motherfucker

Gotta kill the momentum with the Zags tho. They go on crazy runs...

Agreed they a t.o should have been called that last possession but they did get off a good look

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
So the coach gets no credit for having them tied with last shot to take the lead in a tied game?

But he is an idiot for a few isolated issues?

In the time it took for you to come up with this he JUST CALLED ANOTHER TIMEOUT to get them settled and make sure they get in the right sets lmaoooooooo

He's an idiot for not being CONSISTENT
if he had let them ride it out during the entire game then i have no problem with him letting it ride out
if he's careful and makes sure they're in the right sets and keeps them settled then why wouldn't he do that at the end of the game in the most crucial time?

that's idiotic

you focused on credit
and I'm talking about the actual things happening in the game that don't make sense.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Gotta kill the momentum with the Zags tho. They go on crazy runs...

Agreed they a t.o should have been called that last possession but they did get off a good look

RIGHT
I agree with the strategy
so it was perplexing that the didn't continue what was working when it counted the most lol

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
In the time it took for you to come up with this he JUST CALLED ANOTHER TIMEOUT to get them settled and make sure they get in the right sets lmaoooooooo

He's an idiot for not being CONSISTENT
if he had let them ride it out during the entire game then i have no problem with him letting it ride out
if he's careful and makes sure they're in the right sets and keeps them settled then why wouldn't he do that at the end of the game in the most crucial time?

that's idiotic

you focused on credit
and I'm talking about the actual things happening in the game that don't make sense.
Did the coach makes some mistakes? Of course he did but who coaches a perfect game.

Calling him an idiot is a bit much. He had his team who was under matched tied with a chance to win. I think he is far from an idiot. He set his team up with a great chance to win. They came up short

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yes

dumb as a motherfucker

I can’t speak about the other possessions but that last possession in the 4th they didn’t need to call a timeout. Dude just needed to pull up for a floater or a jumper in the key instead of getting a charge on that off balanced shot.

Gonzaga didn’t need to call a timeout in that last possession either. Catch the defense moving, off guard and see what happens.