Yes sir!
RF29BB89008M_01_Charcoal_Glass_Matte_Black_Steel_SCOM.jpg
Oh you got that one? I got this one.

RF29-A9771-SR-01-Silver-SCOM.webp

hVFZ4H.jpg

havelcok

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Finally got my fridge. Went with a LG French door from Home Depot for Black Friday. Got it for about $1400 off cuz my local store had it for $200 cheaper than the website.

During delivery, the guy made a small catch by the handle that you can't even see unless you remove the handle but he showed it to me & told me to call the store for a discount. Ended up getting an additional $160 off due to cosmetic damage.

Now I'm debating whether to get an extended warranty. Any of y'all get 1 when y'all copped your fridge? Think it's worth the extra bread?

Still happy with this?

Looking at this or Bosch

havelcok

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I’ve had mines for about 6 months now and I love it. The family hub is dope because I can watch tv on it and stream videos or whatever from any of my TVs. I can also pull up the inside on my phone when I’m out to see what I have in the refrigerator.

Still happy?
I hear that the more electronics, the quicker they are to break down?

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Still happy?
I hear that the more electronics, the quicker they are to break down?

Yup still happy. Haven't had any issues...

Actually when I first purchased it, I was having a lot of issues with the family hub app, but whatever update they did a few months ago, it's working like a pro....

Honestly I rarely use the TV portion, but I do play music when I am cooking in the kitchen sometimes...