Anybody know the back story to this… Damn

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No.
I can't imagine what crime/offense this woman is being accused of and publicly beaten for.
But I can guarantee you that dudes in the redpill manosphere are thrilled to see shit like this...:hmm:

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Text in the tweet translated to English:

I see a lot of people outraged by the shame they put on the kidnapper, but then don't be fooled, the government hugs the criminal, we have to do justice (give him his fucking mother, the rat, kidnapper, extortionist, etc.) ) as a society, hold on tight, don't be stupid

blaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Crazy thing is, many of us have problem with this. I guess for varied reasons. My thing is, there are cats who do terrible things here....on video, that deserve this kind of buckle and some of them get off. I Chauvin had gotten this treatment, a gang of cops would be looking to get in line.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's a lynching.

Exactly, and since they killed an 8 year old girl this should be standard and par for the course.

200w.gif

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
if she did I doubt she acted alone... something tells me... she had a partner in crime.

Or she is taking the fall for somebody.... or the bitch just nuts...but something tells me,

there is a lot more to this story then a woman just kidnapping a child...

gotta be traffikking or some other sick sinister shit..