How old?I’ve mentioned on here that there’s this Native American in my hood that sucks the mean dick… head game crazy.. tom boyish/ dike..but when the clothes come off body right.. surprisingly nice perky tits.. pleaser
27How old?
Any pics?
Revenge porn lawsAny pics?
Ive gone raw in dozens of Mexican women. I don’t count them. .I fucked a Mexican who are just Native American remixes......
Dis the shit that's killing homegrown?!Revenge porn laws
I want this one so damn bad!!!!
My lust power level for her is over 9,000
LmfaoooooGet you one with more rhythm
Get you one with more rhythm
There a FN woman who works at this bookstore i sometimes go to on weekends who sometimes wears jean skirts..has a tattoo on her left legHad a friend (Shaunie) in the neighborhood back in the 90s who used to date another friend from basketball.
She was First Nations.
FINE AS FUCK.
Taste like beef jerky
I had one that let me fuck her girlfriends back in the day. Not native American, she was a lightskinned dyke jawn that played that boy bullshit. She sucked the skin off when I got her naked.I’ve mentioned on here that there’s this Native American in my hood that sucks the mean dick… head game crazy.. tom boyish/ dike..but when the clothes come off body right.. surprisingly nice perky tits.. pleaser

is it true they can't grow pubic hair?
There a FN woman who works at this bookstore i sometimes go to on weekends who sometimes wears jean skirts..has a tattoo on her left leg
