Anybody Been To Harlem Nights Or Onyx In Houston???

dcman100

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yall been to either one of these spots? If so which one would you suggest and how do they match up to the spots in Miami?

dcman100

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
this would b good info ...im making a trip down there next month for some training
Yeah I think I'll be there later this month as well. Trying to get the scoop before I get there though. This way I wont waste the little but of free time I have. I heard that Houston is the only city fuckin with Miami and Atlanta for the Strip Club Championship of the World...

fresh112151

Support BGOL
Registered
Never been to either but I heard mixed things about Harlem Nights, best to go on a good night I'd suppose...

SYDNEYSTREETZ

Star
Registered
Yeah I think I'll be there later this month as well. Trying to get the scoop before I get there though. This way I wont waste the little but of free time I have. I heard that Houston is the only city fuckin with Miami and Atlanta for the Strip Club Championship of the World...

yea i plan on having a good time

BUU

Rising Star
Registered
Fridays and Saturdays are the best time to go. Drive a shitty car to HK. Just to be on the safe side. Crackheads galore in that area:yes:

DatJig

Banned
Yall been to either one of these spots? If so which one would you suggest and how do they match up to the spots in Miami?

Harlem Knights is off the chain, Onyx is cool too. Foxy's is the best. Thing is they changed the stripper laws in Houston last year and it is no touching. With that said Houston is like Atlanta with its hoes, I mean there are whorehouses right off Westheimer. Try off Greenville.

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Onyx is an upscale Black club while HK is just your run of the mill type club. Onyx has nothing but dimes up in there. HK you should be able to get some pussy real easily. Foxy's is a nice place to go. Pay 12 bucks and get 2 free drinks. Also go find Blue Flame on Telephone Road I think.

SYDNEYSTREETZ

Star
Registered
Onyx is an upscale Black club while HK is just your run of the mill type club. Onyx has nothing but dimes up in there. HK you should be able to get some pussy real easily. Foxy's is a nice place to go. Pay 12 bucks and get 2 free drinks. Also go find Blue Flame on Telephone Road I think.

ok which one is inbetween....

Solomon Grundy

Support BGOL
Registered

Agreed. HK is bucked naked. Onyx is topless only. HK is BYOB. Foxy's is tight as well. If you are interested in the white chicks, try St. James on the northside and Treasures in the Galleria area.

fabregas

Star
Registered
was at onyx this friday. spent $32 dollars in 3 minutes (23 to get in, 3 for parking and 6 for corona) and left dissapointed. the dancers were not cute and didnt get nude. I left and went to scores.

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
was at onyx this friday. spent $32 dollars in 3 minutes (23 to get in, 3 for parking and 6 for corona) and left dissapointed. the dancers were not cute and didnt get nude. I left and went to scores.

Never go to Onyx on the weekend. I think on Tuesdays it cost 2 bucks to get in lol. :lol:

Funny story about Foxy's is last time I went I saw my student dancing up in there. She was mad embarrassed. :smh:

lowkeygee

Star
Registered

No doubt!!!:smh::smh::smh:

I live here, and in Onyx, you will drop $30 b4 you get in the door (after12am), but them bitches look like they are all in a singing group!

Faces range about 5 - 8 1/2, and the asses in there are rediculous! But a lap dance is...$20 per song!!!!!!
:eek::eek::eek::angry::angry::angry:

p.s. across the street are the "spas" and in the surrounding areas...never been in one, but it is a guanteed let off up in em...:lol:

fubu99

wannabe star
Registered
hk anything goes. i go all the time and aint nobody go mess with you car. they have bad chicks in there point blank

JWell

Star
Registered
i been to both them joints...onyx if you feel like dropping major bread...imo better quality
hk was cool too, i feel like you get more for your dollar there...if ya know what i mean

dcman100

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thing is they changed the stripper laws in Houston last year and it is no touching. With that said Houston is like Atlanta with its hoes
are you sure about this because other folks are saying you can get laps in Harlem Knights and Onyx.

unknownsoldier

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Never go to Onyx on the weekend. I think on Tuesdays it cost 2 bucks to get in lol. :lol:

Funny story about Foxy's is last time I went I saw my student dancing up in there. She was mad embarrassed. :smh:

No doubt!!!:smh::smh::smh:

I live here, and in Onyx, you will drop $30 b4 you get in the door (after12am), but them bitches look like they are all in a singing group!

Faces range about 5 - 8 1/2, and the asses in there are rediculous! But a lap dance is...$20 per song!!!!!!
:eek::eek::eek::angry::angry::angry:

p.s. across the street are the "spas" and in the surrounding areas...never been in one, but it is a guanteed let off up in em...:lol:

:lol: all this shit true in a muthafucker & when a nigga bored all these scenarios playout in a nigga's mind. I dont fuck with HKs because:
1. $20 min to get in
2. charge to park & its in the 5th ward
3. bullshit ass 5ft rule & only tabledances
4. if you want a lapdance, gotta pay to go in the shitty "vip" room & then pay the stripper
5. the ghetto rate of dancers & patrons is outta control (unless its a major weekend, then all the dimes come out)

At onyx, they sting you with $3 for parking & tax you on getting in as the night get later. The chicks are usually better, during the football season FREE mondays, $2 tuesday w/ $2 lapdances after 12, $3 wednesdays. You can get a lapdance anywhere in the club, no silly ass room-fees, the waitresses are usually 7s & up...I like it a lil better, but as my man said: there are plenty of "spas" in the area as well & you can get happy by the end!

dcman100

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol: all this shit true in a muthafucker & when a nigga bored all these scenarios playout in a nigga's mind. I dont fuck with HKs because:
1. $20 min to get in
2. charge to park & its in the 5th ward
3. bullshit ass 5ft rule & only tabledances
4. if you want a lapdance, gotta pay to go in the shitty "vip" room & then pay the stripper
5. the ghetto rate of dancers & patrons is outta control (unless its a major weekend, then all the dimes come out)

At onyx, they sting you with $3 for parking & tax you on getting in as the night get later. The chicks are usually better, during the football season FREE mondays, $2 tuesday w/ $2 lapdances after 12, $3 wednesdays. You can get a lapdance anywhere in the club, no silly ass room-fees, the waitresses are usually 7s & up...I like it a lil better, but as my man said: there are plenty of "spas" in the area as well & you can get happy by the end!
"spas" have been mentioned a few times thus far. are you guys talking about them Asian joints?

LeroyDibiase

Rising Star
Registered
HK don't give laps. If you want strippers that give dances, go to Scores. Yeah yeah, most of the girls ain't the best, BUT would you rather get a strong 8 dancing three feet away or a solid 6.5 grinding on your dick for three songs. PLUS, you might catch a real ass bitch who goes for broke.

But I do fucks with $2 Tuesdays.

dcman100

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
HK don't give laps. If you want strippers that give dances, go to Scores. Yeah yeah, most of the girls ain't the best, BUT would you rather get a strong 8 dancing three feet away or a solid 6.5 grinding on your dick for three songs. PLUS, you might catch a real ass bitch who goes for broke.

But I do fucks with $2 Tuesdays.
thx, homie. Scores is Black right? Cause I'm the kinda dude that needs a PHAT ASS or I'd rather just stay home.

Leeeeeee

Star
Registered
Been a long time for me, but HK was straight selling pussy.

VIP room, couch, condom and ride'm cowboy.

It's kinda seedy, byob, bottom of the barrel, just like i like'm.

dcman100

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Been a long time for me, but HK was straight selling pussy.

VIP room, couch, condom and ride'm cowboy.

It's kinda seedy, byob, bottom of the barrel, just like i like'm.
LOL! So from what I'm gathering you can get laps in HK but they have to be in the "VIP" room right?

meilmarc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
HK used to be the shit it had beaucoup bad bitches but now it fucked off. The strippers are still fine, but the club ain't butt naked anymore the new DJ is bullshit and they enfoce that bullshit ass 3 foot rule now, so hk done wit down, but about 3 year ago that was the spot to go, and even though is in the hood, they had the badder bitches than onyx