"Any woman with three or more Tatoos is ho..." Agree?

??????

Star
Registered
i did not state this.... the "honorable" Tariq Nasheed stated this in one of his sermons.

now there are exceptions to the rule, but for the most part, you dont see too many non-hoish women with alot of tatoos...

and alot, not all, but alot of women with the "tramp stamp" (tatoo on the lower back) from my experience, arent exactly the type you take home to moms..

but thats just my experience..

do yall co-sign on this?

FUCKYOU

Cripto millonario vampiro
BGOL Investor
Yes.. But Like It Depends Where.. If Its On The Ankle, Wrist Or Titty Then Shes A Whore.. Back Of The Neck Also..

roots69

Support BGOL
Registered
i agree with ya...i hate tats..and when i see them on a woman, i try to picture that tat when that lady gets older..

geist

Star
Registered
Or one tattoo on the side of the neck......with "Snoop" or some bullshit like that.

gnewt69

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
*thinkin back* -- yeah i'd agree.

another thing my man stated that i loved was "attention to a woman is like a nut for a man", so true

mozartte

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah I had the loud red heart tat on the tittie. I hate the ho brand on the lower back. I hate the tats that are tacky to the eye on a chick.

Profit

Rising Star
Registered
Nah...not so sure about that. I was fuckin with this chick that had 5 tattoos. She wasn't a hoe but was gangsta as fuck. Too much like a nigga for me but she is cool as shit and not a hoe or a dike. We still kick it but couldn't see no long term in it.

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
this is more dumb shit by KFlex

maybe she just likes tattoos....

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
alexw said:
this is more dumb shit by KFlex

maybe she just likes tattoos....

Yeah just like some women like dick...doesn't make em ho's though... :rolleyes:

The Lawnmower Man

Star
Registered
mozartte said:
Yeah I had the loud red heart tat on the tittie. I hate the ho brand on the lower back. I hate the tats that are tacky to the eye on a chick.

Man, I keep telling simps all day long: ATTENTION IS WORTH A LOT TO A WOMAN, DON'T GIVE THAT SHIT AWAY FOR FREE! The difference between a straight up bitch and a cool chick can simply be the average amount of attention she gets from guys. Chicks are real funny with that self-esteem shit.

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
Leroy Soup Nutz said:
Yeah just like some women like dick...doesn't make em ho's though... :rolleyes:

whats your point, your girl loves "your" dick right.....does that make her a ho :confused: :rolleyes:

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
Blunt said:
Right, just as any man with 3 or more tattoos is obviously an ex-con (or thug).

I have 3 tattoos and I'm neither...memo to Blunt...the same rules that apply to women don't apply to men...people can bitch and moan about it all they want but that's the world we live in...*tugs nuts* it feels good to be a man...enjoy it and stop being such a bitch ass homo... :lol:

*edit*

Hold up...I have 4 my bad...

Last edited:

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
alexw said:
whats your point, your girl loves "your" dick right.....does that make her a ho :confused: :rolleyes:

If she did in multiples of 3 then yes she would be...I should have said "a lot"...

DaTakeOver

Potential Star
Registered
Any woman can be a hoe, regardless of whether she has tattoos or not. I do agree with one person saying, if they have one on their titties, ankles, feet and especially lower back, then they may be a jump-off (hoe). If they are not a hoe, they are definetly a freak.

To me, the ones who would be hoes, are the ones with the tongue rings and navel piercings. They seem to do more getting around than anyonelse.

Again, any woman could be a jumpoff, so if you are looking for mrs. right, you just gotta be extra careful on who you decide to settle down with.

Last edited:

Blunt

Rising Star
Registered
Leroy Soup Nutz said:
I have 3 tattoos and I'm neither...

Sez who? You're obviously an internet thug, pervert and women-hater. (And a ho too.) Seems pretty much right on.

the same rules that apply to women don't apply to men...

Of course, especially when those "rules" are made by low-intellects like you who need to manufacture every edge with women you can get, since you're so pathetic otherwise.

people can bitch and moan about it all they want but that's the world we live in...*tugs nuts* it feels good to be a man...

It figures that tugging your nuts is about the best you can do in regards to proving your "manhood." What a simpleton.

enjoy it and stop being such a bitch ass homo...

Thank you. See above. 3 or more tattoos = Thug.

Hold up...I have 4 my bad...

Well, that certainly makes sense in your case. Don't slam the cell door on your way in.

Thanks for confirming (with the tattoos) what we all already knew. Case closed. Next!!!!

:lol:

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
Blunt said:
Sez who? You're obviously an internet thug, pervert and women-hater. (And a ho too.) Seems pretty much right on.

Of course, especially when those "rules" are made by low-intellects like you who need to manufacture every edge with women you can get, since you're so pathetic otherwise.

It figures that tugging your nuts is about the best you can do in regards to proving your "manhood." What a simpleton.

Thank you. See above. 3 or more tattoos = Thug.

Well, that certainly makes sense in your case. Don't slam the cell door on your way in.

Thanks for confirming (with the tattoos) what we all already knew. Case closed. Next!!!!

:lol:

I ain't a thug internet-wise or in life...you're just a scary ass faggot intimidated by any natural displays of manhood...

Stress

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I totally agree..Whenever you see a female with a lot of tatoos,she usually engages in hoish behavior.

geist

Star
Registered
It also depends on where they are and how big they are. A little one on the ankle doesn't hurt or a little butterfly on the small of her back isn't a bad thing. But when you start getting to three+ females start running out of respectable places to put them.

If I'm going to a black tie event, I'm not going to take a female with an "R.I.P Pookie" under a portrait of her dead cousin on her arm with me. I'd take a chick with a rose on her calf though.

It is different for a man, I have three, but none are visible when I go to work or go to a function. Women's clothes reveal more, hence more of a risk with people thinking she's a 'ho, which when moving in certain circles is not a good thing.

In the same vein it is the same for a man too. I remember being in college interviewing for some rinky-dink sales job. The white dude interviewing me had a tarantula tattoo on his forearm. I remember I kept thinking, "I'm not working for this dude....I ain't that hungry."

dfw_atl

Potential Star
Registered
Well if thats true, I know alot of 'undercover' HOES, cause they aint go no TATs.... Should I tell them they are out of 'uniform' and they better get TATTED up?

BRUHA

Star
I don't know if it automatically makes her a ho...but a female with a body full of tattoos is not very enticing to me.

cocobeauty

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Blunt said:
Right, just as any man with 3 or more tattoos is obviously an ex-con (or thug).
Damn twice yall are making me co-sign with Blunt.

I remember this very conversation about a year ago caused a big ass stink on this board.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
cocobeauty36 said:
Damn twice yall are making me co-sign with Blunt.

I remember this very conversation about a year ago caused a big ass stink on this board.

Yeah that was the conversation that made Sxxxyblkbtch go into lurk mode :lol:

hollywood310

Star
Registered
Yeah I had to think about that, and I agree, UNLESS she's a chick thats into tattoos and has sleeves or her whole back done up in some artsy shit ect.

But if she just got a gang of names all over and a ghetto ass butterfly on her back, CUT THAT BITCH OFF!

Deuce_Wyld

Support BGOL
Registered
Having 3 or more tattoo's dont make a chick a whore
Fucking every nigga in your hood and mine make her one.​

femmenoire

Modded Moderator Modding
BGOL Investor
The low level of intelligence on this board is sometimes staggering.

Must be the high levels of testosterone.

I have 4 tats and most people don't even notice them. Dumbasses.