Antonio Brown has filed for bankruptcy: owes nearly $3MIL to creditors

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dumb dumb, passed on a guaranteed $30mil by simply not suiting up for one game with the Raiders. Bet the nigga brain scan look like …
e2006d009a324d92ae6e9320719eb719.webp

trappstarr82

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Wow. That was just 5 years ago and he blew through 24 mil that fast?

They really need to study his brain when he pass. That boy ain't right.

King_of_Posts

Rising Star
Registered
Dude been sued a lot, I bet he's hiding a lot of his money and filing for bankruptcy to get rid of it all.....didn't 50 say he was broke too.....

Don't sleep on the ability of forensic accountants and other financial professionals to find money. Especially from a dumb nigga like AB. 50 was restructuring when he filed and the law firm who represented him payed his biggest judgement because he sued them and won.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dude been sued a lot, I bet he's hiding a lot of his money and filing for bankruptcy to get rid of it all.....didn't 50 say he was broke too.....
The difference is that 50 still had the ability to make millions more. AB doesn't.

I'm sure AB still has some stashed away. I don' think he is dead broke. Who knows how if will play out for him.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
The difference is that 50 still had the ability to make millions more. AB doesn't.

I'm sure AB still has some stashed away. I don' think he is dead broke. Who knows how if will play out for him.

Jackson has had a highly successful business career. He is financially invested in a highly diversified variety of industries. Jackson is now involved in artist and talent management, record, television, and film production, footwear, apparel, fragrances, liquor, video games, mobile apps, book publishing, headphones, along with health drinks and dietary supplements.[116][117] His broad business and investment portfolio contains investments in a variety of sectors including real estate, financial market investments, mining, boxing promotion, vodka, fragrances, consumer electronics and fashion.[118]

He established his own record label G-Unit Records in 2003 following his mainstream success.[119] In November 2003, he signed a five-year deal with Reebok to distribute a G-Unit Sneakers line for his G-Unit Clothing Company.[120][121] In an interview, Jackson said his businesses had a habit of doing well as he saw all of his ventures both past and present as revolving around his alter ego.[122][123]

Jackson has also started a book publishing imprint, G-Unit Books on January 4, 2007, at the Time Warner Building in New York.[124] He has written a number of books including a memoir, From Pieces To Weight in 2005 where it sold 73,000 copies in hardcover and 14,000 copies in paperback; a crime novel and a book with Robert Greene titled The 50th Law, an urban take on The 48 Laws of Power.[125] In November 2011, Jackson released 50 Cent's Playground, a young adult fictionnovel about a bullied, violent boy and his gay mother.[126]

One of Jackson's first business ventures was a partnership with Glacéau to create an enhanced waterdrink called Formula 50. In October 2004, Jackson became a beverage investor when he was given a minority share in the company in exchange for becoming a spokesperson after learning that he was a fan of the beverage. The health conscious Jackson noted that he first learned of the product while at a gym in Los Angeles, and stated that "they do such a good job making water taste good". After becoming a minority shareholder and celebrity spokesperson, Jackson worked with the company to create a new grape flavored "Formula 50" variant of VitaminWater and mentioned the drinks in various songs and interviews. In 2007, Coca-Colapurchased Glacéau for $4.1 billion and, according to Forbes, Jackson, who was a minority shareholder, earned $100 million from the deal after taxes.[127]

Though he no longer has an equity stake in the company, Jackson continues to act as a spokesperson for VitaminWater, supporting the product including singing about it at the BET Awards and expressing his excitement over the company's continuing to allow his input on products.[128] He joined Right Guardto introduce a body spray (Pure 50 RGX) and endorsed Magic Stick condoms,[129] planning to donate part of their proceeds to increasing HIV awareness.[130] Jackson signed a multi-year deal with Steiner Sports to sell his memorabilia,[131] and announced plans for a dietary-supplement company in conjunction with his film Spectacular Regret in August 2007.[132][133]

PlayerR

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I'd venture to guess this is what he's doing. YT's do this shit a lot to get out of paying shit. 50 was never broke or even close to it, he just used the threat of it to get out of paying a potential lawsuit.