Old School Big Titty Thick Pornstar Lady A Megapost!!!

godofwine

Supreme Porn Poster - Ret
BGOL Investor
Old School Thick Pornstar Lady A Megapost

This old school freak used to be in a lot of Black porn movies in the 90's. Huge titties, thick to bigger than thick, but still a freak.

lady_a_Images.jpg

lady_a_Images2.jpg


Added 8/18/09

More Lady A

Lady_A_-Car_anal.jpg


http://rapidshare.com/files/246145267/Lady_A_-Car_anal_.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/246139115/Lady_A_-Car_anal_.part2.rar

ladya5.jpg


http://rapidshare.com/files/268960853/ladya5.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/268950997/ladya5.part2.rar

Added 6/13/09

Lady A Pregnant

Pregnant-BareAssedPregnant04_CL-Lady_A.jpg


http://rapidshare.com/files/244299498/Pregnant-BareAssedPregnant04_CL-Lady_A.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/244285458/Pregnant-BareAssedPregnant04_CL-Lady_A.part2.rar

Lady_A-3-MMF.jpg


http://rapidshare.com/files/238364388/Lady_A-3.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/238352146/Lady_A-3.part2.rar

ladya.jpg


http://rapidshare.com/files/239787593/ladya.rar

Lady_A_-_Black_Knockers_26.jpg


http://rapidshare.com/files/209386638/Lady_A_-_Black_Knockers_26.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/209371962/Lady_A_-_Black_Knockers_26.part2.rar

pregnant_Lady_A_-_Just_Milk_It.jpg


http://rapidshare.com/files/236729636/pregnant_Lady_A_-_Just_Milk_It.rar

Lady_A-BootyTalk_-_Thick_Black_Ho_Gets_Anal.jpg


http://rapidshare.com/files/236699550/Lady_A-BootyTalk_-_Thick_Black_Ho_Gets_Anal.rar

Lady_A_-_Black_Knockers_24.jpg


http://rapidshare.com/files/207174271/Lady_A_-_Black_Knockers_24.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/207162245/Lady_A_-_Black_Knockers_24.part2.rar

Lady_Antoinette_-_dabootycall.jpg


http://rapidshare.com/files/203091604/Lady_Antoinette_-_dabootycall.rar

Lady_Antoinette_-_blackjackcity3.jpg


http://rapidshare.com/files/203089251/Lady_Antoinette_-_blackjackcity3.rar

Lady_A.jpg


http://rapidshare.com/files/203089903/Lady_A.rar

Lady_A-big_tit.jpg


http://rapidshare.com/files/205911289/Lady_A-big_tit.rar

Elizabeth Jama & & Lady A
MyBabyGotBack2-Scene-3-Clip-0-1024kbsladyaLez.jpg

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NAH6RRYX

Lady A.
Southern_Fried_Amateurs_26_Scene_2_b_LadyA.jpg

http://rapidshare.com/files/49814520/Southern_Fried_Amateurs_26_Scene_2_b_LadyA.wmv

Lady A

Southern_Fried_Amateurs_23_Scene_1_bLady_A.jpg

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TRTN12JQ

Jeannie Pepper & Lady A

renamed_jeannie_pepper__lady_A.jpg

http://rapidshare.com/files/3140870/renamed_jeannie_pepper__lady_A.wmv

Lady A

Lady_A_big_tit.jpg


http://rapidshare.com/files/177006395/Lady_A_big_tit.rar

Colossal Orgy (1994) Niche: Orgy/Group, Pornstar, Classic, Facial, Blowjob, Toy, Cumshot, Asian, MILF

Starring: Ariana, Carmel St. Clair, Cathy Collins, Chanel, Chayse Manhattan, Cumisha Amado, Deborah Wells, Flame, Lady A, Laurie Cameron, Nikki Sinn, Sahara Sands, Saki St. Jermaine, Sharon Mitchell, Stephanie DuValle, Teri Diver, Tricia Yen, VixXxen, Selina St. Claire, Shay Thomas, Jennie Joyce, Umma

Colassal_Orgy_front.jpg
Colassal_Orgy_rear.jpg


Colossal_Orgy.jpg


http://rapidshare.com/files/222344239/Colassal_Orgy.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/222344232/Colassal_Orgy.part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/222335382/Colassal_Orgy.part3.rar
​
 
Last edited:
props...I remember watching her in one of those Black Orgies movies...she was putting in work...I remember riding the shit out of this guy until she came real hard...she had the funniest line I ever heard in a porno...she said, "I gotta go...if I cum one more time, my pussy's gonna cramp!":lol:
 
lets face it,,, this was just an ugly, out of shape broad with big floppy titties,,, props just because it's old school & i probably beat off to her videos numerous times as a kid :lol:
 
lets face it,,, this was just an ugly, out of shape broad with big floppy titties,,, props just because it's old school & i probably beat off to her videos numerous times as a kid :lol:

aren't most of the porn hoes out now ugly, out of shape broads with big floppy tits ?
 
Back
Top