Another celebrity started an onlyFans (Luenell)

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
You even tell jokes like a square.
As square as your Messycan wife's ass is..... ur moms too
sidebar: the really sad thing is.... it wasn't a joke.... it was facts

spongebob-twerking.gif

dasailr03

A Goddamn Sailor!
BGOL Investor
man yalll some easily triggered overly sensitive mofos. Worst has been posted on this board any given day and yall tripping over luenell. Clearly she's not for the BGOL crowd but damn yall too scared to either NOT CLICK on the pics and keep it moving? what part of the game is this? so instead of looking at luenell naked ass we get pages & pages of mofos talking shit about each other to each other. Luenell ain't my cup of tea but i'd rather look at her big ass then read 4+pages of niggas talking shit about other niggas.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I guess that social security check aint enough to cover the bills.
That one subscriber must be paying dividends

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was gone start to type “Fuck the OP”, but it’s really my fault for clicking on this shit.
“Jesus take my eyes now!”

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
One day I’m gonna be 75 and this shit gonna be fire
Post it brah. I agree with you. This is Biggums and lately Grannies online, I dont know why they capping

I hear you and if that's what you like it's cool.

But don't say I'm capping because I pray to every God imaginable that I'm never that thirsty or in a position in life where I'm attracted to her.

giphy.gif

tekwehuself

Immigrant Expat
International Member

But don't say I'm capping because I pray to every God imaginable that I'm never that thirsty or in a position in life where I'm attracted to her.

giphy.gif

For a guy who makes jokes all day, you take yourself way too seriously. Its ironic given the fact you actually have the most posts in this thread thats now up to 4k views.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Niggas always want to try to sound cool or be some followers.

It's like that old saying that our elders always told us, "If your friend jumps in the river, you're gonna jump in it too"

Is this what we're trying to "Sound cool" for not being attracted to?

5Mz0UEpcu1PHftgmKgoEhSSaiiA.jpg

Listen Bruh, I don't need a place to stay, I'm not starving or hard on my luck and my life isn't "Crackhead Chronicles" so I'm not interested.

If you're interested it's cool, but don't try to twist shit to make yourself feel better! :lol:

We don't care what you like, it's a no judgement zone over here...

Kinda

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor

giphy.gif
It ain't that deep.

You don't have to be attracted to her to look at some shit.

A lot of these bitches being posted in here that I'm not attracted to, even though I see the shit scrolling past it to post something on the thread.

Old bitches need love too, to each their own.

nore-you-gotta-relax.gif

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
For a guy who makes jokes all day, you take yourself way too seriously. Its ironic given the fact you actually have the most posts in this thread thats now up to 4k views.

Because I'm having fun talking shit and most people enjoy it.

And I'm far from taking myself too seriously.

Duly noted, you can't take a joke. Thanks for the info.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It ain't that deep.

You don't have to be attractive to her to look at some shit.

A lot of these bitches being posted in here that I'm not attracted to, even though I see the shit scrolling past it to post something on the thread.

Old bitches need love too, to each their own.

nore-you-gotta-relax.gif

I'm very relaxed, just having a little fun

200w.gif

tekwehuself

Immigrant Expat
International Member
Because I'm having fun talking shit and most people enjoy it.

And I'm far from taking myself too seriously.

Duly noted, you can't take a joke. Thanks for the info.

LOL. do your thing bro. Not stress from me but If I smell shit, I dont hang around the room.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
LOL. do your thing bro. Not stress from me but If I smell shit, I dont hang around the room.

I'm not attracted to Lunell but I don't think she's shit.

Oops, there's another joke!

But I do want to thank you for something. You stated that I was on here "All day" and you're right.

I definitely have better and more important things to do but I get lazy and get sidetracked.

Thank you for pointing it out, and I'm serious.

tekwehuself

Immigrant Expat
International Member
But I do want to thank you for something. You stated that I was on here "All day" and you're right.

I definitely have better and more important things to do but I get lazy and get sidetracked.

Thank you for pointing it out, and I'm serious.

You are not alone. I have had BGOL open like the first page of the internet since 99.