Another Case of trump-grets/CAC Tears...lol

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
NEW YORK TIMES

Screenshots show Mr. Kashuv and other students used a Google Doc study guide as a chat of sorts, with several of them editing the document simultaneously and commenting on each other’s remarks. Mr. Kashuv went back and tried to delete his comments later, according to the student who posted the video with the screenshots on Twitter, but they proved to be recoverable. The student who posted the video did not respond to requests for comment on Monday.

One screenshot shows Mr. Kashuv using a racial slur for African-Americans more than a dozen times.

“like im really good at typing” the slur, he wrote. “ok like practice uhhhhhh makes perfect son??!!”

In a different screenshot of a text message, Mr. Kashuv allegedly also used the slur to refer to black student athletes.

The Google Doc comments were made late at night as the students tried to outdo each other with outrageous remarks, Mr. Kashuv said in the interview on Monday, describing himself as thoughtless and immature at the time.

“In the same document, I said a bunch of anti-Semitic stuff,” he acknowledged. “That’s not who I am. My parents are Jewish. I’m Jewish. I go to synagogue every single week now — I’ve been going the past few weeks.”

Every Friday, get an exclusive look at how one of the week’s biggest news stories on “The Daily” podcast came together.

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
The Google Doc comments were made late at night as the students tried to outdo each other with outrageous remarks, Mr. Kashuv said in the interview on Monday, describing himself as thoughtless and immature at the time.

Funny, the only time they ever admit stuff like this, is when the lid is lifted.

Owes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I wonder if Harvard had a problem with all the language or just the jew jokes.

Looking at the alleged text messages, I feel they didn't rescind his admission because of his use of the "N word" but because of his comments regarding Jews! His mistake was talking about Jews, that's one group of people that you don't offend.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
:dunno: He is going to do what all racists who don't get into college do. Join the army. Probably become a cop when he gets out.

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Young CAC tried the old,"Cmon Harvard. We BOTH used to be racists!"

Kashuv tweeted. "Throughout its history, Harvard’s faculty has included slave owners, segregationists, bigots and antisemites."...

giphy.gif

Owes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Even Fox news wasn't feeling it

LMAO at the fact that he has to go back to the 1600's. As if what happened back then is comparable to what he did two years ago.

this is why i say if you EVER become a social media, political or human rights figure, you NEED to delete EVERYTHING about your past that can be questioned or traced back to you. This means backing up your photos on instagram, facebook, twitter and making NEW accounts. You would also need to use every connection you make before shit hits the fan.