ANONYMOUS Thread-Resurection!

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor
SOL LADIES...Please feel free to post your favorite pics....Wait a minute...Let me put this another way SOL FEMME'S...Feel free to post your best ASS, TITS & PUSSY shots here. To shy to post them? Send them to me, Get You Hot or Lady Scorpio and we will post them for you.....

Make it do what it do:yes:;)

Onyx;)

sean69

Star
BGOL Investor
Re: Annoymous Thread-Resurection!

200283297-002.jpg

skeleton-at-desk_1.jpg

Last edited:

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor

Dang......................

SOL ladies are on shook-maybe it is true...The days of the annonymous posts are over.

Rudey

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Dang......................

SOL ladies are on shook-maybe it is true...The days of the annonymous posts are over.

YES it is, the faggots from the main board scare the women away.

Crown&Coke

Star
Registered

I think those days have been ruined...by guys that claim to like women

Cleopatra_J

I am the Ideal
BGOL Investor

I don't think (or hope) that those days are over ... It's a Saturday night .. lets give it a few days before we write it off!

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered

SOL LADIES...Please feel free to post your favorite pics....Wait a minute...Let me put this another way SOL FEMME'S...Feel free to post your best ASS, TITS & PUSSY shots here. To shy to post them? Send them to me, Get You Hot, CT's Finest or Lady Scorpio and we will post them for you.....

Make it do what it do:yes:;)

Onyx;)

*Fixed*

2nbbn2c.gif

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

:(

I hope no one else shys away...though I am prohibited to...

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor

I don't know this forum took some devastating hits over the last 2 years. Just a suggestion the first steps may need to come from the forum veterans. Good luck on this one.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor

What difference does it make if guess who they are especially when they show their face? We did the same in the old threads.

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor
Re: Anoymous Thread-Resurection!

EXACTLY!!! ENOUGH SAID!
Props on bring this back ladies, hopefully the adults can enjoy this without the a-holes fucking it up.

It makes a big difference...THIS IS THE ANONYMOUS THREAD! ANONYMOUS!!!!ANONYMOUS!!! GET IT??
What difference does it make if guess who they are especially when they show their face? We did the same in the old threads.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
For those who are lost, I guessed who the person in the pic was like we have always done in every other anonymous thread. The post was deleted and I received a WARNING. not A "Yo we aint doing it like that this time: PM, but a you'll be banned type WARNING. :smh:

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor
You know good and got-dayum well we dont out the females here. Hence the word ANONYMOUS.....Stop crying...If THE PERSON wanted folks to know who she was then SHE WOULD HAVE POSTED IT HERSELF.
Funny I received a PM about this very thing from 3 male posters here and they said the very same thing as me...Now you playing dumb. McG-Dont take away from the thread. If you wanted your pic to be anonymous would you want someone to out you?? Would you want your PM's blowing up from thirsty desperate mofo's???
GTFOH NO OUTING THE FEMALES...IF you know who it is great. KEEP IT TO YOURSELF unless they say it themselves....Also this here between you and I is done...Unless you PM me.

For those who are lost, I guessed who the person in the pic was like we have always done in every other anonymous thread. The post was deleted and I received a WARNING. not A "Yo we aint doing it like that this time: PM, but a you'll be banned type WARNING. :smh:

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
I could give a fuk what anyone else says. You know we've done that before, come on now. I gives 2 shits how many lame ass bgol dudes ride with you. :lol: You can have em, 99% of them in here now acting all cool was avoiding yall because the mainboard said you were a sucka if you were over here. Had it not been for donations they would be still be making "sol women are lame bitches threads". You know the deal, its you who is tripping. I don't know her it was a guess, she is anonymous cause if i put Melon up there, no one would know the difference including me. The threads speak for themselves, we have always guessed. If you don't want us to then put it in the thread. a warning though?

CybaCipha

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I could give a fuk what anyone else says. You know we've done that before, come on now. I gives 2 shits how many lame ass bgol dudes ride with you. :lol: You can have em, 99% of them in here now acting all cool was avoiding yall because the mainboard said you were a sucka if you were over here. Had it not been for donations they would be still be making "sol women are lame bitches threads". You know the deal, its you who is tripping. I don't know her it was a guess, she is anonymous cause if i put Melon up there, no one would know the difference including me. The threads speak for themselves, we have always guessed. If you don't want us to then put it in the thread. a warning though?

I say post em if you got em but don't say who they are.

followup

BGOL Investor
You know good and got-dayum well we dont out the females here. Hence the word ANONYMOUS.....Stop crying...If THE PERSON wanted folks to know who she was then SHE WOULD HAVE POSTED IT HERSELF.
Funny I received a PM about this very thing from 3 male posters here and they said the very same thing as me...Now you playing dumb. McG-Dont take away from the thread. If you wanted your pic to be anonymous would you want someone to out you?? Would you want your PM's blowing up from thirsty desperate mofo's???
GTFOH NO OUTING THE FEMALES...IF you know who it is great. KEEP IT TO YOURSELF unless they say it themselves....Also this here between you and I is done...Unless you PM me.
right. especially as someone who knew who were in the pics of former & current SOL ladies, it's an easy process of elimination and not just a 'random' guess. :smh: this is exactly why most are not willing to participate any more.

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered
OK, here are some that were sent my way. IF they look familiar in any way, cool, but keep that to yourself. This is about anonymity, remember? :lol:

jDNZg.jpg

jEyrq.jpg

jcQEaK.jpg