Anne Heche... first she crashes into a parking garage, then speeds away and plows into a house UPDATE- Anne Heche has passed today

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Wow they really going hard to paint the picture that she wasn't high as a kite and recklessly driving.

Coroner rules Anne Heche's death an accident

The Los Angeles County coroner has ruled Anne Heche's death an accident, caused by inhalation and thermal injuries.

I noticed that too.

An "accident" entirely brought on by her own actions speeding around behind the wheel of a motor vehicle clearly in some type of state / under the influence(s).

I am still surprised she didn't injure or kill other people along the way.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
She died about four different times, before she finally died.

They seemed desperate to be first to announce her death.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Apparently she was doing a documentary about pedos, and was set up to "commit suicide".
Apparently a whole lotta shit supposedly gonna hit the fan

seems like that accident was to save her

idk

just was I’ve heard

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

63801547-11349805-image-a-42_1666641873347.jpg

62491081-11280027-image-a-70_1664932309563.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Anne Heche laid to rest on Mother's Day, 9 months after her death​

"It was a lovely ceremony with the people she loved the most," a rep for the late actress said. "An opportunity to share what we all loved about Anne."
By Shania RussellMay 15, 2023 at 07:17 PM EDT

ADVERTISEMENT
FBTweetMore

Anne Heche, the actress known for her work on films and TV shows including Six Days Seven Nights and Another World, was laid to rest in an intimate ceremony on Mother's Day, nine months after her death at 53.

"Anne was given her final resting place Sunday afternoon at the Hollywood Forever Cemetery Cathedral Mausoleum," a representative for the late actress said in a statement to EW. "She loved everyone so passionately and deeply and her children, her legacy, thank everyone for their support and love through this difficult time and are grateful to be able to honor their mother on Mother's Day."

PEOPLE confirmed that Heche's two sons, Homer Laffoon, 21, and Atlas Tupper, 14, were present at the ceremony. Heche's rep told EW, "It was a lovely ceremony with the people she loved the most. An opportunity to share what we all loved about Anne."

Anne Heche in 2015

Anne Heche in 2015

| CREDIT: CHRIS POLK/NBCU PHOTO BANK/GETTY
Laffoon previously explained to PEOPLE why Heche's family chose the Los Angeles cemetery as her final resting place. "We are convinced our Mom would love the site we have chosen for her," he said. "It's beautiful, serene and she will be among her Hollywood peers."

He added, "Hollywood Forever is a living place, where people attend movies and concerts and other events. She was our Mom, but the kindness and the outpouring of the past few days reminded us that she also belongs to her fans, to the entertainment community, and now, to the ages."
Heche died last August after crashing her car into a Los Angeles residence and sustaining severe injuries and burns. Her organs were donated and her body was cremated at the time.
The Emmy- and Tony-nominated actress, who was previously in high-profile relationships with Ellen DeGeneres and James Tupper, was famously open about her struggles with mental health. She wrote two memoirs, Call Me Crazy and Call Me Anne, the latter of which was published posthumously.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend