Anne Heche... first she crashes into a parking garage, then speeds away and plows into a house UPDATE- Anne Heche has passed today

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

61329843-11105985-image-a-4_1660318693905.jpg
61332103-11105985-image-a-41_1660323077486.jpg
61332099-11105985-image-a-39_1660323074615.jpg
61332043-11105985-image-a-10_1660322904676.jpg

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
There should have been a roundabout at the end of the street, this is why they place them like this.

1688671e-3777-4e75-aad2-15b059b05a22-thumbnail_image001.png

You can see four in the picture where houses are, this neighborhood must have been built like early 20th century. When somebody start breaking down with drugs or age that makes them a danger driving the only way to stop them is taking their car.

Dirtylakerie

Rising Star
Platinum Member
1st time viewing this thread… didn’t know it was this insane

That looks crazy. There's a video, which was the side view(original video) that showed her lower half. And it looked burnt or covered in smoke. I wonder if that the reason she's really gone.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Police No Longer Investigating Anne Heche Car Crash
By Charu Sinha@charulatasinha

Law enforcement is no longer investigating the car crash that killed actor Anne Heche last Friday, according to a statement from the Los Angeles Police Department. “As of today there will be no further investigative efforts made in this case,” the LAPD’s statement reads. “Any information or records that have been requested prior to this turn of events will still be collected as they arrive as a matter of formalities and included in the overall case. When a person suspected of a crime expires, we do not present for filing consideration.” The LAPD had previously told Deadline that Heche’s case was being investigated as a “felony DUI traffic collision.”

On August 5, Heche crashed her car into a Los Angeles home and was hospitalized with burn injuries. She was then declared brain-dead on August 12 after suffering a severe anoxic brain injury. Heche’s son, Homer, released a statement on Friday afternoon reading, “After six days of almost unbelievable emotional swings, I am left with a deep, wordless sadness. Hopefully my mom is free from pain and beginning to explore what I like to imagine as her eternal freedom.”

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

Police No Longer Investigating Anne Heche Car Crash
By Charu Sinha@charulatasinha

Law enforcement is no longer investigating the car crash that killed actor Anne Heche last Friday, according to a statement from the Los Angeles Police Department. “As of today there will be no further investigative efforts made in this case,” the LAPD’s statement reads. “Any information or records that have been requested prior to this turn of events will still be collected as they arrive as a matter of formalities and included in the overall case. When a person suspected of a crime expires, we do not present for filing consideration.” The LAPD had previously told Deadline that Heche’s case was being investigated as a “felony DUI traffic collision.”

On August 5, Heche crashed her car into a Los Angeles home and was hospitalized with burn injuries. She was then declared brain-dead on August 12 after suffering a severe anoxic brain injury. Heche’s son, Homer, released a statement on Friday afternoon reading, “After six days of almost unbelievable emotional swings, I am left with a deep, wordless sadness. Hopefully my mom is free from pain and beginning to explore what I like to imagine as her eternal freedom.”
Should read Harry Knowles's "tribute" to Anne.. :smh: he was getting roasted on both Twitter AND Facebook :lol:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
When I crashed/attempted assassination I was worried about the car catching on fire. This shows the value of EV over ICE cars making the premium price worth it, I think she would have survived.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Anne Heche 'peacefully taken off life support', says rep

The actress has been taken off life support following an organ recipient match.
By Jessica WangUpdated August 14, 2022 at 11:00 PM EDT

Anne Heche "has been peacefully taken off life support," a rep for the actress confirms to EW.
The actress had been declared "legally dead" and on life support awaiting an organ recipient match, which was identified earlier today. Information surrounding the process, including which organs will be donated and the recipient, is not known at this time. Heche was critically injured on August 5 when the Mini Cooper she was driving crashed into a residence in the Mar Vista neighborhood of Los Angeles, causing her vehicle and the home to become engulfed in flames. It took 59 firefighters to extinguish the blaze.
The Los Angeles Police Department said Heche, who suffered a severe anoxic brain injury in the wake of the crash, had narcotics in her system. The Men in Trees actress fell into a coma three days after the accident and remained in critical condition until she was declared legally dead on August 12. At 53, Heche remained on life support to allow OneLegacy Foundation enough time to find donor recipients who would be a match.

Anne Heche

| CREDIT: AXELLE/BAUER-GRIFFIN/FILMMAGIC
Her family remembered her as a "bright light" in a statement issued to PEOPLE. "Today we lost a bright light, a kind and most joyful soul, a loving mother, and a loyal friend," the statement read. "Anne will be deeply missed but she lives on through her beautiful sons, her iconic body of work, and her passionate advocacy. Her bravery for always standing in her truth, spreading her message of love and acceptance, will continue to have a lasting impact."
Heche's former partners and friends, including Ellen DeGeneres and James Tupper, mourned the loss. "This is a sad day," DeGeneres, who dated Heche from 1997 to 2000, tweeted. "I'm sending Anne's children, family and friends all of my love." Tupper, who dated Heche from 2007 to 2018 and welcomed 13-year-old son Atlas with the actress, shared a photo of his ex on Instagram and wrote, "Love you forever."

Lynne Mishele, the woman whose home was destroyed in the fiery crash, also sent her condolences to Heche and her family. "The news of Anne Heche passing is devastating," Mishele, who narrowly escaped physical harm, said in a video shared on Instagram Friday. "Her family and her friends and her children especially, really have suffered a great loss and my heart goes out for them. This entire situation is tragic and there really are just no words. I'm sending love to everybody involved."

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Anne Heche, Six Days Seven Nights and Men in Trees star, dies at 53 after car crash

The actress was also known for her roles in films such as Donnie Brasco and Wag the Dog and the soap opera Another World.

By Lauren HuffUpdated August 14, 2022 at 11:00 PM EDT

Anne Heche, the actress who rose to prominence on the soap opera Another World and went on to star in such films as Six Days Seven Nights, Donnie Brasco, Wag the Dog, and My Friend Dahmer, has died at 53 after being involved in a fiery single-car crash in Los Angeles last week.
"Today we lost a bright light, a kind and most joyful soul, a loving mother, and a loyal friend," reads a statement released to PEOPLE on behalf of Heche's family and friends. "Anne will be deeply missed but she lives on through her beautiful sons, her iconic body of work, and her passionate advocacy. Her bravery for always standing in her truth, spreading her message of love and acceptance, will continue to have a lasting impact."

Heche had remained on life support after being declared "legally dead" in order to allow OneLegacy Foundation enough time to find organ recipients who will be a match. A match was identified and she was taken off life support on Aug. 14.
Heche had been in a coma after crashing her car into a residence in the Mar Vista neighborhood on Aug. 5, causing the vehicle and the home to burst into flames.
A representative told EW days after the crash that the actress was unconscious and in "extreme critical condition" with "a significant pulmonary injury requiring mechanical ventilation and burns that require surgical intervention."
The actress, who had suffered a severe anoxic brain injury during the incident, was being treated at the Grossman Burn Center at West Hills Hospital in California and not expected to live, her representative said in a statement obtained by PEOPLE Thursday evening on behalf of her friends and family.

Born May 25, 1969, in Aurora, Ohio, Heche first made a name for herself portraying Vicky Hudson and Marley Love on Another World, for which she won a Daytime Emmy and two Soap Opera Digest Awards. Her prime-time television debut came in a 1991 episode of Murphy Brown, but it wasn't until 1993 that she landed her first feature-film role, in Disney's The Adventures of Huck Finn, opposite Elijah Wood.

Anne Heche

| CREDIT: MAARTEN DE BOER/NBC/NBCUNIVERSAL/GETTY
Heche appeared in a string of made-for-TV movies in the early 1990s — the most notable of which was the HBO anthology If These Walls Could Talk, with Demi Moore and Cher — before graduating to several high-profile films in the late '90s. They included the crime drama Donnie Brasco, the disaster movie Volcano, the political satire Wag the Dog (with Robert De Niro and Dustin Hoffman), the slasher flick I Know What You Did Last Summer, the action-comedy Six Days Seven Nights (opposite Harrison Ford), and the thriller Return to Paradise.
From 1997 to 2000, Heche famously dated comedian and talk-show host Ellen DeGeneres. At the time, Hollywood observers speculated that couple's relationship could harm their careers. Heche later told EW that she lost her passion for acting during this time "because it created a lot of conflict with Ellen."
However, Heche continued to star in a number of indie films and television projects, earning an Emmy nomination for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Miniseries or a Movie for Gracie's Choice. She also branched out into stage work, making her Broadway debut in Proof in 2002 and earning a Tony nomination for her role in Twentieth Century in 2004.
Heche's other screen credits included Ally McBeal, Hung, Chicago P.D., Quantico, All Rise, Dancing With the Stars, The Vanished, Psycho, and 13 Minutes. She had several projects in the works before her death, including Lifetime's Girl in Room 13, the horror movie Full Ride, and Sam Levinson and the Weeknd's HBO show Idol.

Anne Heche and Harrison Ford in 'Six Days Seven Nights'

| CREDIT: BUENA VISTA/COURTESY EVERETT COLLECTION
Heche was open about her struggles with mental health, revealing in her 2001 memoir, Call Me Crazy, that she spent the first three decades of her life suffering from mental illness, which she said was triggered by sexual abuse at the hands of her father, Donald Heche.
Heche told Barbara Walters in 2001 that she had recovered from her struggles, saying she "was raised in a crazy family and it took 31 years to get the crazy out of me," and that she "could not be more elated" with her life.
Heche is survived by her sons Atlas Tupper, 13 (whom she had with James Tupper), and Homer Laffoon, 20 (whom she had with Coleman Laffoon).

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Anne Heche Crash House Owner Expresses Sorrow, Thanks Supporters For Fundraising $150,000
By Caroline Frost
Caroline Frost
editor
More Stories By Caroline
August 14, 2022 1:41am

Jesse Grant/Getty Images
Following the news of Anne Heche’s death, the woman whose house she fatally crashed into, has shared her sorrow in a video on social media.
Lynne Mishele’s house was set on flames in the accident last week when the actress lost control of her car and plunged into the front of Mishele’s home.
Hollywood & Media Deaths 2022: A Photo Gallery

“The news of Anne Heche passing is devastating. Her family and her friends and her children, especially, really have suffered a great loss, and my heart goes out for them,” said Mishele.
“This entire situation is just tragic and there really are just no words. I’m sending love to everyone involved.

Mishele, who was in the back yard on the other side of the house at the time of the crash, was treated for minor injuries after working frantically to remove her pets from the burning house.
She previously shared a video to thank supporters for “the overwhelming amount of love and compassion and generosity and kindness that people have shown over the past week.”
She said: “’It’s obviously been the most insane, traumatic time, confusing, so eventually I will try to get back to everybody and read everybody’s comments, but thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart.
‘It’s really truly overwhelming. You guys have really impacted my life in a very profound way, so thank you so much to everybody and I will keep you updated.’
A fund, set up to assist Mishele in her financial struggles arising from the accident, has already raised $150,000.
Anne Heche’s family issued a statement on Friday afternoon, following the news that the actress would be taken off life support and her organs made available for donation, as she had wished.
“We have lost a bright light, a kind and most joyful soul, a loving mother, and a loyal friend,” the statement said. “Anne will be deeply missed but she lives on through her beautiful sons, her iconic body of work, and her passionate advocacy. Her bravery for always standing in her truth, spreading her message of love and acceptance, will continue to have a lasting impact.”

Bad Andy

No time for a 304
Registered
I still find it funny, that Whitney's death was secondary in most reports, with her drug use being at the forefront. Whereas with Heche, it's the opposite.

Wypipo don't break code. Even the chick who's house she crashed into got kind words for the druggie. She gonna have a rude awakening when she realize that 150k aint enough to cover that incoming home improvement fiasco.

….how you gonna donate organs with drugs in your system? I have nothing nice to say, just curious.

They trying to make this shit look honorable. Who would be standing in line to get an organ from a drug abuser.

Bad Andy

No time for a 304
Registered
Wow they really going hard to paint the picture that she wasn't high as a kite and recklessly driving.

Coroner rules Anne Heche's death an accident

The Los Angeles County coroner has ruled Anne Heche's death an accident, caused by inhalation and thermal injuries.
The actor crashed her car into a home on Aug. 5. She was declared legally dead two days before her family removed her from life support on Sunday. She was 53.
According to the coroner's report, Heche also suffered a sternal fracture due to blunt trauma. Her body has been released to her family.
Heche is known for her roles in the 1990s films Volcano, Donnie Brasco, and Six Days, Seven Nights. She then pivoted to TV, appearing on shows such as Everwood, Nip/Tuck, and starring in the ABC show Men in Trees.
After her death, her eldest son, Homer Laffoon issued a statement saying, "Hopefully my mom is free from pain and beginning to explore what I like to imagine as her eternal freedom."

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend