Angela Rye cries discussing racism, republican party

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Time to take a break when you get to that point.

It's ok to say "fuck all this shit, I ain't dealing with it."

Racism is a long and grueling battle.

Peace,

Yeah I understand the pain and the compassion for our people but these animals will only see weakness when their brutality brings us to tears.

regardless of gender I can COMPLETELY understand being on the front line and BOMBARDED with this racist sh*t every day

she need an extended vacay...

Uncle Playa got a warm lap right here for baby girl too.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
regardless of gender I can COMPLETELY understand being on the front line and BOMBARDED with this racist sh*t every day

At one point I was angry all the time with racism when I became woke about certain things. Shit took a toll on me.

I was trying to defeat racism and uplift our people all at the same time. I was going so hard.

Eventually an OG saw how unhinged I was. He told me to stop. He told me it look like I was trying to do it all at once and I'm doing nothing but hurting myself and I'm no good to US if I'm no good for ME.

Shit was a reality check and I reflected on that pretty heavily.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
At one point I was angry all the time with racism when I became woke about certain things. Shit took a toll on me.

I was trying to defeat racism and uplift our people all at the same time. I was going so hard.

Eventually an OG saw how unhinged I was. He told me to stop. He told me it look like I was trying to do it all at once and I'm doing nothing but hurting myself and I'm no good to US if I'm no good for ME.

Shit was a reality check and I reflected on that pretty heavily.

^^^

post of the day

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
RAW after wipe'ng them tears off them cheeks.

Not mad at her for crying, it's real and she's real passionate about her views and the state of this country, many more blacks should be moved to tears and ready to fix this shit and take our birthright back and ignore these crackas until they become extinct.

scullydog

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Nothing wrong with tears. I would rather her cry then bust a damn pipe and stroke out. We got to get over it. Showing emotion is not weakness. Showing emotions let me know and everybody else know that you are human. Tears don't stop people from killing motherfuckers. My two cents.

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We need to get racists back with their ass! Our people looking for approval from these cac, when they don’t look for approval from us!

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I am reading a lot of posts by cats that have never been near a front line with all the advice they can make up.

But you are right....she is hurt ,angry and frustrated and it triggered the emotional break..

She'll recharge and be back to normal soon.

And these armchair nationalist will still be far away from those front lines pontificating on how those doing work should proceed.

:lol::lol:

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
We scream about FOX racism but CNN aint shit.

They put nothing but homos, swirlers and aspiring chickenheads to represent us.

You're depending on teardrop niggas to fight CACs?

She can rail at Pumpkin Face all day, he's str8 laughing at her weak oversensitive ass.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
She is attacked and bombarded daily with hate mail and death threats while publicly confronting racism and couch potato cowards telling her to "toughen up" . Lol.

This is why women are the stronger sex and live longer lives. They can exhale and release emotionally while we suck that shit up and eventually explode via mindless violent outburst that lands us in prison or heart attack that lands us in the graveyard.

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
I wish I was there to console her. :D Sometimes that shit just comes out. This is not on punk ass Van Jones' level. Angela's comes from a totally different place. I ride with you Angela. Fuck all those who are quick to throw you away. Fuck'em!

Last Dayz

Soul Thief
Certified Pussy Poster
she was prolly crying about common

Yes this crossed my mind when I saw it yesterday.

It looks like Common smashed and dashed and she always seemed like a good girl to me.

She'll get over it tho, it happens to the best of them.

Fuck you Common!:angry::lol:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I am reading a lot of posts by cats that have never been near a front line with all the advice they can make up.

But you are right....she is hurt ,angry and frustrated and it triggered the emotional break..

She'll recharge and be back to normal soon.

And these armchair nationalist will still be far away from those front lines pontificating on how those doing work should proceed.

:lol::lol:

BOOM...

she probably gets HUNDREDS of tweets and posts and emails

stuff that NEVER makes the news...of death rape abuse beating etc of innocent Black people

and THEN has to hear these cacs and coons get PAID to talk sh*t on the networks.

that gas to be MENTALLY grueling

ask ANYONE who works in social work, or at a school oe in an emergency room in an urban area...

Its EASY to talk sh*t all day on a message board.

hell sometimes even bgol news headlines give me a headache an I have to log off for a few days

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh I just saw it.

She cried because she been saying this shit since she been on TV and they were calling her racist and discounting what she said.

So when that white man said what she had been saying, now it is all of a sudden validating what she been saying.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
BOOM...

she probably gets HUNDREDS of tweets and posts and emails

stuff that NEVER makes the news...of death rape abuse beating etc of innocent Black people

and THEN has to hear these cacs and coons get PAID to talk sh*t on the networks.

that gas to be MENTALLY grueling

ask ANYONE who works in social work, or at a school oe in an emergency room in an urban area...

Its EASY to talk sh*t all day on a message board.

hell sometimes even bgol news headlines give me a headache an I have to log off for a few days

Yessir, she is a warrior.

But to finally have a crakka from the right confirm what she has been saying is a small but emotional win for her..it confirms she speaks truth to power