Andre Eggelletion? Who here listens to the man?

GlennQuagmire

Star
OG Investor
Well, if you listened to him in Florida he's got his weekly show back. I discovered him while listening to Coast to Coast talking about the Federal Reserve as a guest one evening. And then I checked out his net show :yes: And then he did a morning show and I could never get the stream to work. And he has a Sunday Show. Well, I guess he's back if you want to check him out weekdays 9 am to 11

For those who don't know, the man really comes prepared in his show and has serious critical thinking skills regarding finance, culture and world affairs.

He is that dude.

this site:

http://www.1club.fm/portal/radio.aspx

Click the arrow on the fifth one in the green where it says

Ustalknetwork new

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

He needs serious support and let me know what you think. Pass it on to all you know who are looking for someone to listen to at the morning. Call into his show if you want as well.

:dance: :dance:

GlennQuagmire

Star
OG Investor
Was he on XM radio? I think I remember hearing dude.

Yea that's him for his show "Dre Zone" and I think alot of networks are scared of him because he has the ability to be not just the voice but he could run a station. Someone with alot of talent in alot of different areas.

I am going to stay locked on this thread to see if anyone checks him our or calls in.

Andre is so cool he used Fishbone music "When Problems Arise" for bumper music.

14damoney

Rising Star
OG Investor
I'll admit, I never heard of this dude.... But my intuition is telling me not to disregard what you're saying.

Through your olfactory senses, I'm smelling something. But unlike you, I don't know exactly what it is. I sense a sincerity coming from you... I think I'll check it out when I get the chance.

Last edited: