An Extremely fucked up day to be a Philly sports fan... FUCK!!!!

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
Embiid out? They better hope it ain't for an extended amount of time. This is karma for fucking over Okafor who they could use.

Oh well get ready IIWII, and you was talking cash shit. Dey coming..............:lol:

200.webp

200.webp

200.webp

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Embiid out? They better hope it ain't for an extended amount of time. This is karma for fucking over Okafor who they could use.

Oh well get ready IIWII, and you was talking cash shit. Dey coming..............:lol:

200.webp

200.webp

200.webp

Man this was one of The main reason I was hyped about them....
Having that one two punch in the post along with the guard play.
Giving the history of those bigs, they could've keep two of the three but naw then went with 1 and Amir Johnson....but it's worked so far

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

200.webp

200.webp

200.webp
Trust me it's not. Okafor needed to go. He Plays NO defense at all. NONE!! You can't have that. You just can't.

cMdy0G.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
You sit him out and he still has a back issue which is why I said fuck this sitting him out!! Fuck him just play him if he can go!!

hNRutf.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I'm more concerned about the bullshit ass defense we play in the 4th. STOP FUCKIN PLAYIN JOHNSON OVER HOLMES!!! DA FUCK BROWN!!!! :angry::angry::angry:

yx7co8.png