Amsterdam red light district about to close..Hurry a take a trip

WorldEX

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Dutch city of Eindhoven is to award credit points to street prostitutes in exchange for good behaviour.

Prostitutes with enough points will get street miles from the City Hall which they can use to buy designer clothes and furniture.

In return they must take part in a city plan to help prostitutes find alternative employment.

Dutch cities are starting to close red light districts where street prostitutes operate.

Eindhoven plans to close the zone for street prostitutes by 2011.

The prostitutes' union, the Red Thread, is enthusiastic about the plan to help street prostitutes seek another profession.
With street miles from the City Hall, prostitutes can buy designer clothes and furniture from outlets like the Eindhoven Design Academy and the International School of Design in Cologne.
bIMG_4395.jpg

To earn credit points for street miles, the prostitutes must take part in activities such as workshops where they can learn a range of skills to equip themselves for other work.

The City Hall says the street miles credit system goes far beyond designer clothing and street prostitution and is aimed at combating a combination of social problems.

1654906-Crowd-0.jpg

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7646311.stm

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
johns make that city

thats where the city's income comes from

kill prostitution, you kill amsterdam

theyre not that stupid

WorldEX

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The city need the space for business. The red light is in the middle of the best location for business. Also it is now taken over by mafia and other crime groups, so it can be a war zone if not dealt with now.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
Shit I would like to go there before it shuts down...for visiting purposes only of course...

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
I was there 3 years ago.

bIMG_4395.jpg

This building is right in front of the Hostile/Coffee Shop, Grass Hopper.

I plan on going back soon, not tripping on the prostitution just give me the good weed.

PsyenceRawk

Rising Star
Registered
look i dont give a rats ass about the prostitution they got goin on... they can shut that shit down all the fuck they want to... as long as they dont get rid of the weed, shrooms and the weed shops then we straight!:D
marijuana.jpg

109-0991_IMG.JPG

GreenHouse-coffeeshop-amsterdam.jpg

DONT FUCK WITH THE GANJA!!!!:cool:

charlie dark

Star
Registered
johns make that city

thats where the city's income comes from

kill prostitution, you kill amsterdam

theyre not that stupid

So you reckon that prostitution is of more value than their stock exchange, the diamond cutting industry and the sea port amongst others?
I think they'll survive!