Again, EAT THE RICH!!
The Walton family earns something like $50,000 every damn minute!! McDonald's, Walmart and Amazon are the biggest "welfare queens" in the nation!! They can afford to pay their employees a more livable wage.
I'm going to put y'all on to a few things that I haven't used myself, but I've heard about:
The Walmart rental plan
Whenever you travel, don't take that much with you. Most of the things you can go to Walmart, buy on a credit card and then return the day before you leave.
Someone I know went on a 3 week business training. During that time they went to Walmart and bought about $1,000 worth of stuff. A speaker, a blender, and Air fryer, two 32-in monitors, two travel keyboards, 2 satin sheet sets and a bit more.
Before they returned they took the stuff back and got all their money back. No lie. I tried it once or twice, and it truly works.
No More Stick Drift
Hava any of you ever had a PS5 controller that had stick drift and you had to buy another controller? Well, thanks to Walmart you never have to deal with stick drift again.
Simply go to Walmart with approximately $90 in cash. Buy a controller the same color as your stick drift broken controller and walk out of the store.
Go home. Swap out the broken controller for the new one and return it. Simply tell the person in customer service: "My nephew wanted another color."
That's it. They return your money and you get a brand new PS5 controller for free. Someone I know swapped out all three of their PS5 controllers that way at 3 different Walmarts.
So, fuck Walmart, and I'm gonna tell you why
In about 2014 or thereabouts, Walmart raised their starting wage from $8.50 an hour to $11 an hour due to public pressure. Walmart, being one of the most profitable business in America could afford it, right?
And so it was. Walmart raised their wages.
But then, they decided not to actually pay for it. That following year they fired 10,000 managers and assistant managers across the United States, including my friends wife who had been at Walmart for 16 years.
They paid for the increased wages by firing 10,000 workers, when they had the money to pay for those increased wages and still be deep deep in the black.
So fuck Walmart