American Blackout

GUTS

Potential Star
Registered
The America Bush supports is the one that exist. The America people vote for, Kill for, Die for, and work to produce are for sellouts and fools. They might as well believe in unicorns. If you believe in your Civil Rights and This Govermental Sheparding then you deserve to be lied to, used, and locked-up for the waste of energy you give to birth this nation ,instead taking care of your own. NO BLACK AMERICANS just BLACKS in AMERICA- you aren't african -you are bi-product of Americas' birth- Bi product (SHIT)- BLACK People stop being BLANK people and write your own IDEALS AND RIGHTS on paper and die, live, kill, and vote on that.

domex

International
International Member
GUTS said:
The America Bush supports is the one that exist. The America people vote for, Kill for, Die for, and work to produce are for sellouts and fools. They might as well believe in unicorns. If you believe in your Civil Rights and This Govermental Sheparding then you deserve to be lied to, used, and locked-up for the waste of energy you give to birth this nation ,instead taking care of your own. NO BLACK AMERICANS just BLACKS in AMERICA- you aren't african -you are bi-product of Americas' birth- Bi product (SHIT)- BLACK People stop being BLANK people and write your own IDEALS AND RIGHTS on paper and die, live, kill, and vote on that.

I do not believe in the electoral system neither, but i do believe that the american people need to start getting together and start participating.

neo_cacos

Potential Star
Registered
Interesting.
That's just another version of the black codes my brothers.

I kept tellin everyone that because blacks are allowed to drive a car 'in their own hood' does not mean that they are are equal citizen of good ol AMERIKKKA.

Neo