AMERICA at the Crossroads-PBS Series

Makkonnen

The Quizatz Haderach
BGOL Investor
Man pbs has become a propaganda machine :smh: I watched the first part and was amazed at who the military let pbs talk to. The stories with illustrations had me turning it off.

Pure garbage. Ever since a few months after 9-11 PBS totally switched up from being objective.

GET YOU HOT

Superfly Moderator
BGOL Investor
One good point, the video of the fake Bin Laden confessing to 911, was creditied to the government, its not all bad, watching Pt.II now...

Some good, some bad, for those who have gone down into the rabbit hole, falsehoods and actuality, is very visible...

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
On the road and my hotel channel list doesn't show PBS among its selections. :hmm:

GET YOU HOT

Superfly Moderator
BGOL Investor
Second episode featured first hand accounts of a few soldiers and officers, and their everyday experiences. The height of their accounts showed IED attacks back to back, while investigating a tip on a cache of weapons in a neighborhood. One went off, then minutes later, another, they scrambled to secure the area and searched locals for cell phones, being used to detonated the bombs planted in inconspicuous areas, along roads. As far as i know, no one was injured in this attact. While conducting an investigation for murder of an Iraqi vs Iraqi, a female officer, much like my friend, who was recently deployed, married, mother of two, they arrested a suspect, who was in posession wiring and detonators.

I can't help to conclude, that Iran is sending Jihad and supplies, to fund the insurgency, as if to stall, their imminent invasion by U.S. forces, they are too bold...

http://www.liveleak.com/browse?tag=ied

Last edited:

Makkonnen

The Quizatz Haderach
BGOL Investor
GET YOU HOT said:
Second episode featured first hand accounts of a few soldiers and officers, and their everyday experiences. The height of their accounts showed IED attacks back to back, while investigating a tip on a cache of weapons in a neighborhood. One went off, then minutes later, another, they scrambled to secure the area and searched locals for cell phones, being used to detonated the bombs planted in inconspicuous areas, along roads. As far as i know, no one was injured in this attact. While conducting an investigation for murder of an Iraqi vs Iraqi, a female officer, much like my friend, who was recently deployed, married, mother of two, they arrested a suspect, who was in posession wiring and detonators.

I can't help to conclude, that Iran is sending Jihad and supplies, to fund the insurgency, as if to stall, their imminent invasion by U.S. forces, they are too bold...

http://www.liveleak.com/browse?tag=ied
What evidence do you have to support Iran sending Jihadis and supplies ? You do realize most IEDs and most insurgents are Sunni and use those same weapons and funds to kill Shiites, Iranians are Shiites, and those same Shiites like Moqtada Al Sadr are direct allies to Iran right?

If they wanted to stall an invasion all they have to do is boost support of their Shiite allies in Shiite dominated Iraq. But that has not happened. The Sunnis kill US troops and blow up shit for the most part, not Sunnis. Believe me the war would be over if the Shiites started fighting the US troops.
The Anti-Iranian propaganda is being pumped up very high in the leading up to massive bombing campaign against Iran prior to next year's elections here in the US.
Don't believe the hype.

VegasGuy

Star
OG Investor
Seems every 10 years we are at a crossroad, with each crossroad more dire than the last. Kind of makes you numb when you think you've already crossed this road before. Feels like an old Phil Donohue throwback.

-VG

Makkonnen

The Quizatz Haderach
BGOL Investor
VegasGuy said:
Seems every 10 years we are at a crossroad, with each crossroad more dire than the last. Kind of makes you numb when you think you've already crossed this road before. Feels like an old Phil Donohue throwback.

-VG
True. You need some destination to drive this bus called America toward. Only problem is the driver is a drunken pedophile serial killer.

GET YOU HOT

Superfly Moderator
BGOL Investor
Anyone watch Tuesday's episode?? Gangs of Iraq

In one segment, a weak attempt in drawing similarities between Bosnia & Iraq.

Iraqui citizens, Them mofos are brutal, countrymen, like abused children, continuing barberic forms of torture & multiple bombings. The pools of blood were something unreal...

Makkonnen

The Quizatz Haderach
BGOL Investor
yeah I saw that one - wild
you see the body with no eyes that was tortured and the brotha MP was like I cant look at this shit anymore?