Amber Rose Let the D's out !!!!

geech

Star
Registered
if its a repost my bad!! if not enjoy...

34b280bc9a726856d2f11c65ae37a3bd.jpg
820a7ac5219810bb79c59c75de430750.jpg
94ebaa7eeb66cb6428cb5a3292c55993.jpg

:dance:

O.J PIMPSON

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't think I'd let wifey rock like that on a public beach, maybe a private yacht in the middle of nowhere but not for the viewing public

Andeyhollawho

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You know kanye personally? For all we know she could just be his lil fuck piece for the moment :dunno: Few months from now he'll have a new one.

So you saying you don't know either then...:dunno:

So why try to correct that man's hearsay with more hearsay? :dunno:

madman1

Support BGOL
Registered
maybe she was bouncin around but her titties look off... id still fuck though.. can ye really handle that?

DBS!

Potential Star
Registered
Kanye West:
I could spend my whole life good will hunting
Only good gon’ come is it’s good when I’m coming.. AND
DAMMIT HE'S NUTTIN REALL GOOD WIT THAT
efs3es.jpg

Chi Shot Caller

Star
Registered
I guess its just me but this has to be one of the most overrated chicks in BGOL history. 6 face, bald headed, pale as hell, funny lookin' tits and overrated "ass/thickness" i'd give her a 6-7 on a 10 scale. i can think of 20 white chicks easy i'd take over her. good for ya'll who like her tho, just my 10 cents.

hova son

Potential Star
Registered
I guess its just me but this has to be one of the most overrated chicks in BGOL history. 6 face, bald headed, pale as hell, funny lookin' tits and overrated "ass/thickness" i'd give her a 6-7 on a 10 scale. i can think of 20 white chicks easy i'd take over her. good for ya'll who like her tho, just my 10 cents.

I concur , I think alexis was badder when ye was fcking her
kanye-alexis.jpg

if-looks-could-kill-2008-alexis-phifer.jpg

kanye-west.JPG

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yea 'Ye girl was bad as fuck. But who knows how she was outside of looks. Listening to 808 she damn near made the nigga go from a hip hop artist to a depressed T-Pain. This Amber Rose chic is coo but she's too much out there for me. Seems like she likes the attention.

hova son

Potential Star
Registered
Yea 'Ye girl was bad as fuck. But who knows how she was outside of looks. Listening to 808 she damn near made the nigga go from a hip hop artist to a depressed T-Pain. This Amber Rose chic is coo but she's too much out there for me. Seems like she likes the attention.

yea amber rose more of a attention whore that should be only used for a jumpoff

d-monic

Support BGOL
Registered

Yep, she's overrated. She's a nice looking girl, but folks are putting a lot on it because she's "exotic" (read=mixed) and associated with Kanye now. Point blank, end of discussion.