Amber Easton or Vickie 6?

???

  • Amber

  • Vickie


Results are only viewable after voting.
Man for a brief period of time.. .Chyna was the gold standard....

With the right team behind her... She could have been a fucking giant in the game. Sadly I think she died in a Car accident back in 2006.

I think her name was Michelle Bowen..

1321452731.jpg
Brianna Bowen killed in roll over accident.


Brianna Bowen (21) was killed in a rollover accident 20 minutes after a triple shooting

An accident in which an SUV flipped, killing a 21-year-old woman on I-75 southbound in Fulton County early Friday, is linked to a triple shooting at a nightclub on Marietta Boulevard, Atlanta police officials confirmed for 11Alive.

Three people were shot at The Body Tap in Northwest Atlanta just before 3:30 a.m. while trying to break up a dispute in the parking lot, investigators said. Darius Price, 30, suffered three gunshot wounds to the abdomen and was listed in critical condition at Grady Memorial Hospital. Kevin Stewart, 47, and Joseph Brown, 29, were listed in stable condition at the hospital.

Twenty minutes after the shooting, the driver of a Toyota 4-Runner lost control and flipped the vehicle two times on I-75 southbound near Howell Mill Road. A passenger in the SUV was ejected from the vehicle. A passerby drove her and the driver to Piedmont Hospital, but Brianna Bowen died of her injuries.

The driver of the Toyota, Jarreau Turk, has been charged with homicide by vehicle in the second degree, failure to maintain a lane, driving with a suspended license, and possession of marijuana.
Atlanta police later confirmed that Turk and his passenger had been involved in some level with the altercation at The Body Tap before the accident.

The fatal wreck on I-75 south initially blocked all except the HOV lane of the highway. A second lane was reopened about 6:30 a.m. to allow some drivers to squeeze through the jam, which stretched back to Mount Paran and neared I-285. The highway eventually reopened completely by 7 a.m.

http://www.mydeathspace.com/article...r_accident_20_minutes_after_a_triple_shooting
 
Brianna Bowen killed in roll over accident.


Brianna Bowen (21) was killed in a rollover accident 20 minutes after a triple shooting

An accident in which an SUV flipped, killing a 21-year-old woman on I-75 southbound in Fulton County early Friday, is linked to a triple shooting at a nightclub on Marietta Boulevard, Atlanta police officials confirmed for 11Alive.

Three people were shot at The Body Tap in Northwest Atlanta just before 3:30 a.m. while trying to break up a dispute in the parking lot, investigators said. Darius Price, 30, suffered three gunshot wounds to the abdomen and was listed in critical condition at Grady Memorial Hospital. Kevin Stewart, 47, and Joseph Brown, 29, were listed in stable condition at the hospital.

Twenty minutes after the shooting, the driver of a Toyota 4-Runner lost control and flipped the vehicle two times on I-75 southbound near Howell Mill Road. A passenger in the SUV was ejected from the vehicle. A passerby drove her and the driver to Piedmont Hospital, but Brianna Bowen died of her injuries.

The driver of the Toyota, Jarreau Turk, has been charged with homicide by vehicle in the second degree, failure to maintain a lane, driving with a suspended license, and possession of marijuana.
Atlanta police later confirmed that Turk and his passenger had been involved in some level with the altercation at The Body Tap before the accident.

The fatal wreck on I-75 south initially blocked all except the HOV lane of the highway. A second lane was reopened about 6:30 a.m. to allow some drivers to squeeze through the jam, which stretched back to Mount Paran and neared I-285. The highway eventually reopened completely by 7 a.m.

http://www.mydeathspace.com/article...r_accident_20_minutes_after_a_triple_shooting

Thanks for fixing the name.
 
Niggas on here choosing Vickie 6 over a BGOL legend Amber Easton...

What the fuck is really going on...

I can almost remember the exact year and month ... when Amber first decided to do a porno.. that was one of the most hyped vids on BGOL...

The chick had multiple dedication threads.. to this day I’m still tripping that she went full porn..

My love for Amber is eternal..

Vickie 6 is bad... but Vickie is nothing like Amber.


Man on man I never thought I’d see the day.. that gawd damn Bgol members would forget their legacy.

:smh:

If my 2003 version saw the level of disrespect going on here today... he would flip 2 tables.


:lol::lol::lol:


Amber by a bit, but I reserve the right to knockdown Vickie 6 to test my hypothesis :hellyea:
 
AMBER IS CURRENTLY WINNING BY ONE VOTE...

We need those votes people...

First Ballot BGOL hall of Famers like Amber... deserve the top spot.
 
Niggas on here choosing Vickie 6 over a BGOL legend Amber Easton...

What the fuck is really going on...

I can almost remember the exact year and month ... when Amber first decided to do a porno.. that was one of the most hyped vids on BGOL...

The chick had multiple dedication threads.. to this day I’m still tripping that she went full porn..

My love for Amber is eternal..

Vickie 6 is bad... but Vickie is nothing like Amber.


Man on man I never thought I’d see the day.. that gawd damn Bgol members would forget their legacy.

:smh:

If my 2003 version saw the level of disrespect going on here today... he would flip 2 tables.
You are funny

I agree
 
Back
Top