Amber Easton or Vickie 6?

???

  • Amber

  • Vickie


Results are only viewable after voting.
tenor.gif
 
I like my lightskinned women to have dark nipples; so this was a no brainers for me....
 
Niggas on here choosing Vickie 6 over a BGOL legend Amber Easton...

What the fuck is really going on...

I can almost remember the exact year and month ... when Amber first decided to do a porno.. that was one of the most hyped vids on BGOL...

The chick had multiple dedication threads.. to this day I’m still tripping that she went full porn..

My love for Amber is eternal..

Vickie 6 is bad... but Vickie is nothing like Amber.


Man on man I never thought I’d see the day.. that gawd damn Bgol members would forget their legacy.

:smh:

If my 2003 version saw the level of disrespect going on here today... he would flip 2 tables.
 
Last edited:
I even remember how BGOl shut down for a day when we dropped her first blowjob.

It was struggle head... but Kats don’t understand that no one saw this coming.




It was almost as shocking as the first time that we saw BGoL legend China fucking on Film.

I still have that video in my collection.
 
‘Preciate the uppage

My roommate at the time this dropped was obsessed with her. He found some interview with her where she said she was cool with fucking on the first date. Started saving money to move to Florida to look for her...

Man for a brief period of time.. .Chyna was the gold standard....

With the right team behind her... She could have been a fucking giant in the game. Sadly I think she died in a Car accident back in 2006.

I think her name was Michelle Bowen..

1321452731.jpg
 
Back
Top