Almost Died Today

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This evening as we were driving home on a two lane road, a car swerved into our lane, then corrected before crashing into us and sending us fishtailing across the opposite lane and rolling three times. We were ask okay, but angry thinking about what could have happened to my family especially if there had been oncoming traffic behind them.

I thought this was going to be some joke twist thread, but BRUH we sleep so much on how dangerous them roads are due to

other drivers that shouldnt be driving.. I remember this fuckin nut lady, ran her car at top speed through and intersection, I promise you,

that shit was like a fuckin rocket flyin through the intersection, the psycho ended up killing someone, but she lived,

and it was all because she was feeling depressed that day... so everybody had to pay..

then in this millenium you still have muthafuckas drinking and driving, killing someone, and expecting NOT to do time.. thats just

retarded...

Glad you and yours are OK bruh.....that sounded intense as fuck bruh.. and it aint even fuckin summer yet bruh!!!