*** aLL THiNGs BaTTLe RaP *** Official Thread (everything battle rap related)

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
The battle was nothing special. Mook did Mook stuff. including long ass rounds, and made sure to pander to the NY crowd that loved seeing URL back. The crowd ate it up and at the same time Geechi was nowhere near at the top of his game. Geechi might have gotten the 2nd round but he definitely lost the other 2 IMO.
They also announced 3 battles for their next Volume card on Caffeine next month with Charlie Clips vs Calicoe being the biggest matchup of the 3. The other battles announced were Rum Nitty vs Fonz and DNA vs Kid Chaos.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
FhEiQEQWAAIFlHZ

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
Unfortunately I heard that Charlie Clips pulled a Clips and came to his battle vs Jaz da Rapper completely unprepared. With that said, here's his recent battle vs Danny Myers.

chemist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Can't watch that shit, making me dizzy Lol

Smack/URL is really the only league that does it for me. Other leagues try but they can't duplicate the original. Just feels most times these guys go to the other leagues just to get paid. Is KOTD is on. Haven't seen anything from them in a while.

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
Smack/URL is really the only league that does it for me. Other leagues try but they can't duplicate the original. Just feels most times these guys go to the other leagues just to get paid. Is KOTD is on. Haven't seen anything from them in a while.
KOTD is still around.
Honestly I haven't been keeping up cause I got burned out on it. Too many leagues, too many rappers, too much bullshit, Smack/URL included.

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Chess battled Ms. Hustle on URL today. Heard that he choked 4 bars into his 1st round and also threw up again during the battle
SMH. I gave up on younging. Im not a fan at all

I did watch Charlie clips vs Lu castro today, the first rounds are craaaaazy must watch

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shit was embarrassing. Clips murdered him. Shouldn't have been on the same stage.
"Hit his head, hit his chest, make him do the T pain. "

man yall stop it lu castro got potential to be top tier and keep the culture going. He lost, and lost every round, but he fought yall stop making it seem like he had no bangers