all NY NIGGAS ON THE BOARD!! i propose a truce......(NEW VIDEO)

O.Red

Star
Registered

Olivia can't rock to this shit.

30jif7s.jpg

I'd like to hear Jay on it though.

Money Machine

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
no NY dude i ever heard has said jim jones is nice. He had one hit. thats all. if anything I blame the south because yall been featuring him on songs for the pass two years. NY can not be judged by Jim Jones. He is number three in his own crew. Jim Jones is only on cause he is a child hood friend of Camron. period.

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
no NY dude i ever heard has said jim jones is nice. He had one hit. thats all. if anything I blame the south because yall been featuring him on songs for the pass two years. NY can not be judged by Jim Jones. He is number three in his own crew. Jim Jones is only on cause he is a child hood friend of Camron. period.

:lol: Nice try, nigga!!! Take the L and move on. Every region gets clowned on this board, and NY cats are the only ones that catch feelings! :smh: Where was all this logic when you niggas were getting at us about Souljah Boy, even though we produced Luda, TI, and Andre 3 Stacks? Fuck that! If you niggas can blame all of us for Souljah Boy, we can blame y'all for this shit. Deal with it! Stop getting :angry::lol:

Otis Supreme

Star
BGOL Investor

I see you, playa!

hanging_photo.jpg

We're loving it over here! BALLLLLLLIIIIIIINNNN!!

300px-Trash_heap.jpg

Olivia can't rock to this shit.

30jif7s.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

2rpbuh4.jpg

:lol: Nice try, nigga!!! Take the L and move on. Every region gets clowned on this board, and NY cats are the only ones that catch feelings! :smh: Where was all this logic when you niggas were getting at us about Souljah Boy, even though we produced Luda, TI, and Andre 3 Stacks? Fuck that! If you niggas can blame all of us for Souljah Boy, we can blame y'all for this shit. Deal with it! Stop getting :angry::lol:

:lol::lol::yes: