all NY NIGGAS ON THE BOARD!! i propose a truce......(NEW VIDEO)

Otis Supreme

Star
BGOL Investor
.........cuz after this shit, neither ONE of us have any room 2 talk :smh:

:smh::smh: did this nigga just make a song called "na na na na naa naa"? REALLY? :smh:

wow. BOTH of our regions r puttin out wack music right now. hip hop as a WHOLE is just sad. :smh:

Deuterion

Support BGOL
Registered
.........cuz after this shit, neither ONE of us have any room 2 talk :smh:

:smh::smh: did this nigga just make a song called "na na na na naa naa"? REALLY? :smh:

wow. BOTH of our regions r puttin out wack music right now. hip hop as a WHOLE is just sad. :smh:

I like the concept but I think it's a little silly at the same time.

NA NA NAH NAH NAH!!!

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
34j4nyf.gif

Damn I hate rap music so much right now. Even worse are the youtube comments bigging this garbage up. :smh::smh::smh:

Otis Supreme

Star
BGOL Investor

ThePunisher

Support BGOL
Registered
guys.....we are talkin about jim jones here. He is not goin down in rap history anytime soon, he is just someone makin money. Jadakiss album comin out soon...thats all i care about.

hart

Star
Registered
Looks like he just trying to stay relevant

garbage is whats good now

He just giving the Harlem Version:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Its not about CREATING right now
It's about survival

Killa4luv

Support BGOL
Registered
I know a deal when I see one. Truce accepted. Between this and jumping out the window, I wanna kill myself.

cuzz

Star
Registered
Man this clown still talking bout ballin and shit. Man I hope someone Chin Check his corny ass again!!!!!!!!!:hmm::hmm::hmm:

m@nnish

Star
Registered
and Dame dash said jones next album would
be as classic as reasonable doubt
:smh:
if this song is featured on it...

27.strike1.gif

Otis Supreme

Star
BGOL Investor

its not great, but he trying on this one. that hook is > though

not bad til he start rappin.

trash...

and most of us Nyers don't even fuck with shitset...

:lol::lol:

I know a deal when I see one. Truce accepted. Between this and jumping out the window, I wanna kill myself.

:lol::yes::cool:

Man this clown still talking bout ballin and shit. Man I hope someone Chin Check his corny ass again!!!!!!!!!:hmm::hmm::hmm:

again? who checked him the FIRST time? :confused:

and Dame dash said jones next album would
be as classic as reasonable doubt
:smh:
if this song is featured on it...

27.strike1.gif

c/s. nigga got the big head when he had a hit w/"ballin". jay TOLD that nigga 2 c if he could do it again........and he couldnt. :lol:

freshnclean

Rising Star
Registered
the west is winning.....................and im from the south

The west is winning..............and im from the east

NY hiphop is dead, I dont give a fuck wat any of u die hards say....Theres no way to justify this wack jim jones shit, niggas need cam bad

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
the west side aint NEVER been the best side!!!!!!!!!!!!! all yall good for is what ever dre drops or puts his hands on............. thats it!!!!!!!!!!!!! nyc hip-hop can exist with in ny............. we dont need the messside radio.......betewn the 2 there is no comparison.......... :smh::smh::smh: EVERYBODY @ somepoint in time crafted their rhyme or production style AFTER NYC artist!............... NY runs hip-hop! the west side is good for the palm trees and half naked girls........... y'all got that on lock! how do you propose a truce on the strength of bum ass jim jones????????????? he's not the illest mc doin it........ nobody crowned that nigg anything!.......... but if thats how you feel your entitled ...........

i know you coming wit the jokes so let it roll!!!!!!!!!!

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
the west side aint NEVER been the best side!!!!!!!!!!!!! all yall good for is what ever dre drops or puts his hands on............. thats it!!!!!!!!!!!!! nyc hip-hop can exist with in ny............. we dont need the messside radio.......betewn the 2 there is no comparison.......... :smh::smh::smh: EVERYBODY @ somepoint in time crafted their rhyme or production style AFTER NYC artist!............... NY runs hip-hop! the west side is good for the palm trees and half naked girls........... y'all got that on lock! how do you propose a truce on the strength of bum ass jim jones????????????? he's not the illest mc doin it........ nobody crowned that nigg anything!.......... but if thats how you feel your entitled ...........

i know you coming wit the jokes so let it roll!!!!!!!!!!

I see you, playa!

hanging_photo.jpg