Alex Jones Spazzes Out On People

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Glad more cacs are starting to see him for the kook amd fraud he is... That divorce / child custody hearing exposed him

And I believe the recent This American Life podcast about his history..... He fits the type of a wannabe bad ass jock that would sucker punch and beat on someone and then cry to his rich parents about needing to move after getting the ass whooping he deserved.... And then reinvent himself with a grandiose story of why he was "forced" to leave town.....

Autobot8655

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Glad more cacs are starting to see him for the kook amd fraud he is... That divorce / child custody hearing exposed him

And I believe the recent This American Life podcast about his history..... He fits the type of a wannabe bad ass jock that would sucker punch and beat on someone and then cry to his rich parents about needing to move after getting the ass whooping he deserved.... And then reinvent himself with a grandiose story of why he was "forced" to leave town.....

The pinks that see him as being a kook or fraud are liberals.

AJ is still seen as being a conspiracy informational God to folks on the right...even the president.

If you are black, you do not belong in either group because those are pink peoples' games.

Both wings of white supremacy are kooky...........

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

whats the name of the story?

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
The pinks that see him as being a kook or fraud are liberals.

AJ is still seen as being a conspiracy informational God to folks on the right...even the president.

If you are black, you do not belong in either group because those are pink peoples' games.

Both wings of white supremacy are kooky...........
funny thing is even a broken clock is right 2x a day
but this guy lost his mind a while ago