Alex Haley's "Roots", a Lie and Hoax to Steal American Land

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
See how the television, media, social media, schools, entertainment, sports industries are you to work against the masses?? Theres alot of people that look like you and I, they makes millions to keep the copper color race in a deep sleep...

Alex Haley’s 1976 novel “ROOTS” and the 1977 miniseries was plagiarized from the 1967 book, THE AFRICAN. Harold Courlander, the white author of “The African” sued Alex Haley in 1978 for stealing his story. Through testimony it was revealed Alex Haley stole Courlander’s work and lied about his African heritage.
Harold Courlander, who was white, wrote a novel called “The African” in 1967. The book is the story of an African boy captured by slave traders and his horrific trip across the Atlantic experience as cargo in a slave ship, and the horrors on a plantation in the new land. Courlander sued Haley for copyright infringement.
Courlander’s pre-trail memorandum on the lawsuit claimed:
“defendant Haley had access to and substantially copied from The Africa. Without The African, Roots would have been a very different and less successful novel, and indeed it is doubtful that Mr. Haley could have written Roots without The African.
….Mr. Haley copied language, thoughts, attitudes, incidents, situations, plot and character.”
The federal judge Robert Ward, who presided over Haley’s plagiarism trail said, ” I did not want to destroy him”, and found the author of “ROOTS” ALEX HALEY guilty of PLAGIARISM and the case was settled out of court. Later it was learned the Federal Judge told Courlander to keep quiet about the huge settlement because the “Roots” author had become too important to black people to be torn down in public. Courlander was awarded $650,000 (about 2.4 million today).
Slavery is a Lie. ROOTS and KUNTA KINTE NEVER EXISTED Alex Haley lied about his heritage.
None of the written records in Virginia and North Carolina line up with the ROOTS story until after the Civil War.

Despite his status as the United States best-selling story teller Haley’s work have been excluded from the Norton Anthology of African-American Literature.

U.S. History is built upon lies and conjecture. Do not expect it to tell you the truth.
Question your surroundings, and challenge their rights to land. Where do they come from? Are they American? or are they European? The Webster’s 1828 definition of American does not describe them as the original inhabitants.
Background on Alex Haley. He was a 20 year U.S. government veteran when he wrote ROOTS.
The media is well aware of this lie and fraud
The general public is unaware of Haley’s ROOTS autobiography being discredited and suited. The African Trans-Atlantic slave trade narrative is a billion dollar industry for U.S. Corporations and Oil and Gas conglomerates.
But what would happen if the truth were to surface? About it being a hoax and a lie to steal land from the American Indians, those they call African-American (Black people). Would the corporations (U.S. Government) give it back, or would they find new methods to continue to usurp the land; and use the life-force and energy of these people to sustain their businesses.
The novel ROOTS was translated into 37 languages, the book and movie is still used today in U.S. schools, taught in history class of a people that never existed.

Fast forward, 40 years later, there is a pivotal scene in the new movie GET OUT where the lead character picks cotton from the chair he is bound to and stuffing the cotton into his ears so he cannot get hypnotized by what is said. You must stop listening to the false Slave Rhetoric used to construct this reality, GET OUT of their system and Reclaim Your Inheritance. Their time is over. They know it. Now It’s time that you knew i

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
exactly.... only about five hundred thousand enslaved kidnapped africans actually came to the united states...

and they were bought here to fight against the original people of this land..

there is a reason they dont teach about the buffalo soldiers..... and who they were really fighting..

bruh the truth about the civil war will blow your mind....

the lies we been fed is so fuckin infested in our heads that when we hear the truth...

we think its a conspiracy.... the fuckin founding fathers were fuckin traitors to england, smugglers of wine and fuckin tax evaders..

all them muthafuckas would be locked up today..

and this is what we celebrate every year on presidents day...

bruh it aint even the tippity tip of the ice berg..

bruh you want to hear even more crazy shit...

the fuckin creator of kwanza that fuckin banga faggot whatever his name was..

was an agent he literally tortured black women for the cia......

I wish I was making this shit up

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
exactly.... only about five hundred thousand enslaved kidnapped africans actually came to the united states...

there is a reason they dont teach about the buffalo soldiers..... and who they were really fighting..

the lies we been fed is so fuckin infested in our heads that when we hear the truth...

we think its a conspiracy.... the fuckin founding fathers were fuckin traitors to england, smugglers of wine and fuckin tax evaders..

Right on, Bruh... Ive been pointing out to kats that only 2-5% of the slave trade was brought to these americas.. But a large percentage of our people wanna believe in the illusion and dont wanna see whats right in front of our faces.. Anyway, thats sum good information you dropped and thanks for adding your input and keep droppin them gems..

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just to prove how full of shit this whole fiasco is..

They fuckin STILL teaching Christopher Columbus discovered America when the muthafucka never set foot in what is known as United States of America.

Muthafucka invaded Hispaniola the island known as Dominican Republic today...

Most of our people don't even know..

Latin and Spanish is our language

We created Spanish because the caucazoid was too cavish to teach latin to..

CORNBREAD

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Sounds like Maulana Karenga

This country continues to Lie...Lie ..Lie and Lie. In their Eyes .....White Lies Matter!!!!

Last edited:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sounds like Maulana Karenga

This country continues to Lie...Lie ..Lie and Lie. In their Eyes .....White Lies Matter!!!!

Yeah that's the prick face pussy fuck...

We have many agents amongst us..

Willing to do the devils work for shiney monkey shit and paper money...

They traded their golden soul and sold their people out..

For shiney monkey shit.....

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I don't take issue with most of what you wrote except your incredible statement that "only about 500 hundred thousand enslaved kidnapped African came to the U.S and they were brought here to fight against the original people of the land".

The Buffalo Soldiers consisted on 6 regiments; each regiment contained 12 troops, each troop consisted of 100 men , commanded by a white officers. It has been recorded that only two of those regiments actually engaged the plains Indians so we're talking about a total of 2400 black men out of the only 500,000 you said were brought here as slaves. The relatively small number makes perfect sense when you consider whites would be hesitant to arm many more blacks for fear they might turn their guns on them. That being the case, what do you suppose the remaining roughly 476,000 slaves did to "earn their keep"? Yep they did whatever massa forced them to do including planting and harvesting massa's crops (especially cotton) and building massa's mansions. It's been said often that America was built on the backs of slaves yet you estimate only about a half million made it to these shores when historians generally tabulate that figure somewhere between 9 and 12 million Africans who survived the Middle Passage and arrived in the Americas as slaves.

So I think it's a bit disingenuous to imply that a relatively small number of of slaves were brought here and only to fight Native Americans. The Buffalo Soldiers main tasks were to help control the Native Americans of the Plains, capture cattle rustlers and thieves and protect settlers, stagecoaches, wagon trains and railroad crews along the Western front. The Buffalo Soldiers actions can be understood given the times but I can't excuse their fighting and killing indigenous people on the orders of the real enemy of both, but neither can I excuse those Native Americans who themselves held many black people as slaves. There's enough blame to be had on all involved in that sorry chapter of American history, spread it around. :hmm:

Last edited:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't take issue with most of what you wrote except your incredible statement that "only about 500 hundred thousand enslaved kidnapped African came to the U.S and they were brought here to fight against the original people of the land".

The Buffalo Soldiers consisted on 6 regiments; each regiment contained 12 troops, each troop consisted of 100 men , commanded by a white officers. It has been recorded that only two of those regiments actually engaged the plains Indians so we're talking about a total of 2400 black men out of the only 500,000 you said were brought here as slaves. The relatively small number makes perfect sense when you consider whites would be hesitant to arm many more blacks for fear they might turn their guns on them. That being the case, what do you suppose the remaining roughly 476,000 slaves did to "earn their keep"? Yep they did whatever massa forced them to do including planting and harvesting massa's crops (especially cotton) and building massa's mansions. It's been said often that America was built on the backs of slaves yet you estimate only about a half million made it to these shores when historians generally tabulate that figure somewhere between 9 and 12 million Africans who survived the Middle Passage and arrived in the Americas as slaves.

So I think it's a bit disingenuous to imply that a relatively small number of of slaves were brought here and only to fight Native Americans. The Buffalo Soldiers main tasks were to help control the Native Americans of the Plains, capture cattle rustlers and thieves and protect settlers, stagecoaches, wagon trains and railroad crews along the Western front. The Buffalo Soldiers actions can be understood given the times but I can't excuse their fighting and killing indigenous people on the orders of the real enemy of both, but neither can I excuse those Native Americans who themselves held many black people as slaves. There's enough blame to be had on all involved in that sorry chapter of American history, spread it around. :hmm:

Nah I said the Africans that were bought here were bought here as mercenaries just like European immigrants

My example of buffalo soldiers were to show you how they were used for genocide...

Many of course refused to fight...

Bruh this aint even the half of it...

I didn't read much of what you wrote because that ink you used makes it hard to see..on my phone

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just to prove how full of shit this whole fiasco is..

They fuckin STILL teaching Christopher Columbus discovered America when the muthafucka never set foot in what is known as United States of America.

Muthafucka invaded Hispaniola the island known as Dominican Republic today...

Most of our people don't even know..

Latin and Spanish is our language

We created Spanish because the caucazoid was too cavish to teach latin to..

Bruh, its all lies and distraction!! Its all by design to keep our people from ever waking up and wanting our shit back.. I know that piece of shit columbus never stepped in any part of these Americas.. I dont get it how they keep showin and giving him props for sum shit he never did.. But, getting the masses to snap outta this damn trance is impossible.. I still say its the television, thats how they have been able infiltrate our people.. But thats another topic..

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bruh, its all lies and distraction!! Its all by design to keep our people from ever waking up and wanting our shit back.. I know that piece of shit columbus never stepped in any part of these Americas.. I dont get it how they keep showin and giving him props for sum shit he never did.. But, getting the masses to snap outta this damn trance is impossible.. I still say its the television, thats how they have been able infiltrate our people.. But thats another topic..

exactly I mean if folks only knew the extent these muthafuckas went, to just remix all of fuckin history so much....

they literally flipped it..

most folks have zero idea how univerisities are so, the parasitic elite could choose amongst the brightest of the masses..

to ensure they work FOR them and NOT against them...

most folks dont even know.. Spellman college got off the ground because of a big donation from rockefeller...

they know the importance of controlling a people through their women..

you got their women.. you got the whole fuckin race...

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah that's the prick face pussy fuck...

We have many agents amongst us..

Willing to do the devils work for shiney monkey shit and paper money...

They traded their golden soul and sold their people out..

For shiney monkey shit.....

Theres alot of people in this colony that look like you and I, that have sold out and are paid millions a year to keep the copper color people in a deep sleep. I really dont understand how people cant see that this colony spends billions of dollars a year to keep copper color people miseducated, misinform, distracted, divided and so on... Anyway, we are surrounded by sell outs!!!

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
exactly I mean if folks only knew the extent these muthafuckas went, to just remix all of fuckin history so much....

they literally flipped it..

most folks have zero idea how univerisities are so, the parasitic elite could choose amongst the brightest of the masses..

to ensure they work FOR them and NOT against them...

most folks dont even know.. Spellman college got off the ground because of a big donation from rockefeller...

they know the importance of controlling a people through their women..

you got their women.. you got the whole fuckin race...

You know Ive pointed out the dangers in this school system and how it was invented to keep 85% of the population just smart enuf to do their bs jobs. If you really think about it, the school system is really to dumb people down, indoctrinate and get people to conform and to break them from questioning anything.. Getting people to understand how dangerous rockefeller or any of this so called rich people really were, is damn near impossible!! I guess thats why they are called sheeple..

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Scam, fraud: Alex Haley lied about "Roots"

He lied about all of it. There was no Kunta Kinte. The whole thing was fiction which was designed to make America look as guilty and as horrible as possible - partially, I suspect, because Haley knew that a guilty and horrible America would sell.

After publication, the fraud was proven from three separate directions:

1. The author of "The African" settled a lawsuit with Haley before the verdict was rendered. Court testimony clearly showed that Haley plagiarized and rewrote large sections of "The African" inside the text of "Roots". The judge, who did not want to see such a public icon and hero destroyed, strongly urged Haley to settle the lawsuit before a verdict was rendered.
2. Genealogical researchers discovered Haley's fraud.
3. After Haley's death, a researcher going through Haley's papers discovered the fraud.

The truth of Haley's fraud got out from these persons to a media which uniformly minimized and played down Haley's fraud.

Excerpt:
"There was no Kunta Kinte," says Nobile bluntly.

Nobile and an African-American coauthor put a book proposal together on the subject [of Haley's deception], but as Nobile ruefully admits, "Nobody wanted to touch it." A Lexis search shows shockingly little follow-up by the media, major or minor.

The New York Times buried the issue in a page 18 "Book Notes" column. There, in discussing whether Haley's new book, Alex Haley's Queen, should be shelved under fiction or nonfiction, the Times had exactly this to say about the controversy: "Two weeks ago, the charges about the authenticity of Roots and the integrity of Mr. Haley were raised anew in an investigative article by Philip Nobile in The Village Voice. Members of the Haley family have rebutted the accusations." And that was that.

Not surprisingly, the Pulitzer people did not ask for their award back, and the book and video have remained a staple in history classes across America. Nobile blames Roots's seeming immunity on his progressive colleagues. "They were all too scared, or dishonest," he writes, "to admit to the public that the most famous black writer had lied about his ancestry."

Sometimes, it seems our nation is so insulated from truth, is so inundated with fantasy, that I simply have no idea how our culture coheres and thrives.

Bumpyjohnson_12

Rising Star
Registered
See how the television, media, social media, schools, entertainment, sports industries are you to work against the masses?? Theres alot of people that look like you and I, they makes millions to keep the copper color race in a deep sleep...

Alex Haley’s 1976 novel “ROOTS” and the 1977 miniseries was plagiarized from the 1967 book, THE AFRICAN. Harold Courlander, the white author of “The African” sued Alex Haley in 1978 for stealing his story. Through testimony it was revealed Alex Haley stole Courlander’s work and lied about his African heritage.
Harold Courlander, who was white, wrote a novel called “The African” in 1967. The book is the story of an African boy captured by slave traders and his horrific trip across the Atlantic experience as cargo in a slave ship, and the horrors on a plantation in the new land. Courlander sued Haley for copyright infringement.
Courlander’s pre-trail memorandum on the lawsuit claimed:

The federal judge Robert Ward, who presided over Haley’s plagiarism trail said, ” I did not want to destroy him”, and found the author of “ROOTS” ALEX HALEY guilty of PLAGIARISM and the case was settled out of court. Later it was learned the Federal Judge told Courlander to keep quiet about the huge settlement because the “Roots” author had become too important to black people to be torn down in public. Courlander was awarded $650,000 (about 2.4 million today).
Slavery is a Lie. ROOTS and KUNTA KINTE NEVER EXISTED Alex Haley lied about his heritage.
None of the written records in Virginia and North Carolina line up with the ROOTS story until after the Civil War.

Despite his status as the United States best-selling story teller Haley’s work have been excluded from the Norton Anthology of African-American Literature.

U.S. History is built upon lies and conjecture. Do not expect it to tell you the truth.
Question your surroundings, and challenge their rights to land. Where do they come from? Are they American? or are they European? The Webster’s 1828 definition of American does not describe them as the original inhabitants.
Background on Alex Haley. He was a 20 year U.S. government veteran when he wrote ROOTS.
The media is well aware of this lie and fraud
The general public is unaware of Haley’s ROOTS autobiography being discredited and suited. The African Trans-Atlantic slave trade narrative is a billion dollar industry for U.S. Corporations and Oil and Gas conglomerates.
But what would happen if the truth were to surface? About it being a hoax and a lie to steal land from the American Indians, those they call African-American (Black people). Would the corporations (U.S. Government) give it back, or would they find new methods to continue to usurp the land; and use the life-force and energy of these people to sustain their businesses.
The novel ROOTS was translated into 37 languages, the book and movie is still used today in U.S. schools, taught in history class of a people that never existed.

Fast forward, 40 years later, there is a pivotal scene in the new movie GET OUT where the lead character picks cotton from the chair he is bound to and stuffing the cotton into his ears so he cannot get hypnotized by what is said. You must stop listening to the false Slave Rhetoric used to construct this reality, GET OUT of their system and Reclaim Your Inheritance. Their time is over. They know it. Now It’s time that you knew i
[/QUOT