AI to Orlando (J Nelson hurt) possibility

Pimpslap407

Rising Star
Registered
This squad just can't stay healthy :(:(:(:angry::angry::angry:
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=4664468

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Orlando Magic point guard Jameer Nelson needs surgery again.
The All-Star will have arthroscopic surgery Wednesday on torn cartilage in his left knee, the team said. He is expected to miss four to six weeks.

AI Talk
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/sports_magic/2009/11/gm-otis-smith-to-wait-on-nelsons-recovery-but-wont-totally-rule-out-ai-.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+sports%2Fmagic%2Fbasketblog+%28Magic+BasketBlog%29

Thoughts?

fourth_retired

Support BGOL
Registered
almost any team fan can make a case for AI to come to their team. Who will it be. AI goes to the Lakers for pennies and comes off the bench. gets his ring. and retires. thats one way you can look at it.

Swizz Heat

The I'm not amused MOD
BGOL Investor
:dunno: maybe, that would be a good weapon to have if they want to compete with the Celtics or he can go to the Knicks knowing he will be the go to guy on that team, he probably won't be taking any last second shots in Orlando. AI don't want to share any spotlight so he needs a team without another big star. Yeah, he going to NY.

Last edited:

mercy0132

Star
Registered
nobody want's to deal with ai's shit. a.i. is a 6'0 shooting guard in a point guards body. A.I. will disrupt chemistry were ever he goes .A.I is all about starting and shooting the ball as many times as possible. A.I. just needs to hang it up.

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
nobody want's to deal with ai's shit. a.i. is a 6'0 shooting guard in a point guards body. A.I. will disrupt chemistry were ever he goes .A.I is all about starting and shooting the ball as many times as possible. A.I. just needs to hang it up.

C/S They need a point guard

money24

Support BGOL
Registered
almost any team fan can make a case for AI to come to their team. Who will it be. AI goes to the Lakers for pennies and comes off the bench. gets his ring. and retires. thats one way you can look at it.

nah...he has too much pride for that but I think him and Kobe would go at it after a while because he will take some of Kobe's touches and you know how Kobe tries to motivate his teammates by cussing him out...which we all know how that will go...he will probably end up in Charlotte, NY, or Miami.

theDisavowed

Star
Registered
damn he can't stay healthy for shit. A.I. is not the answer for them. they should have kept skip...................

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor

Basically...enough's enough...

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
Well looks like Jason Williams will be getting a lot of burn. Otherwise fuck Orlando especially Ron Jeremy for how they shitted on Skip after he got them through the playoffs & was beasting on the Lakers' guards in the the Finals.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
Nobody should pick AI up if they want to win.

The sad shit is he would prolly "behave" himself on a team like the Lakers but given what happened w/ the Pistons/Grizzlies teams can't assume he will... :smh::smh::smh:

mozartte

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
damn he can't stay healthy for shit. A.I. is not the answer for them. they should have kept skip...................

True. I dont know if they could have kept skip but he is needed there badly. I dont see Orlando beating Cleveland with no decent pg and Turk gone. Sorry Dwight.....

D-TOWN REP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Somebody on here said it a while back, dude may be carrying too much weight, which is contributing to his injuries...

Hopefully the Mavericks will trade them JJ Barea

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Well looks like Jason Williams will be getting a lot of burn. Otherwise fuck Orlando especially Ron Jeremy for how they shitted on Skip after he got them through the playoffs & was beasting on the Lakers' guards in the the Finals.

Ron Jeremy will find a way to coach them out of victory

Professor

Rising Star
Registered
AI still has ballhandling skills. Let the man finally start cot-damn-it lol. As longs as he can produce I don't see a problem. The hate on AI on this board is huge LOL. Talent will cure everything, whether u'r in the sports world or the real world. That's just how it is. He is, who he is & has always been as a player. He just needs the right coach.

Yours Truly.....Professor

malaki

Star
Registered
memphis just signed tinsley and i saw an espn comment that conley could be headed to the bench for his slow start :hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm:

i know AI is a jackass but godamn if he isn't better than half the starting guards in the league.

D-TOWN REP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
memphis just signed tinsley and i saw an espn comment that conley could be headed to the bench for his slow start :hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm:

i know AI is a jackass but godamn if he isn't better than half the starting guards in the league.

He was forcing it fam, he could have just played it cool

If he kept outplaying Conley he was going to be in the lineup, you know how that shit goes

For example

Raiders never wanted to bench Russell but he was garbage they had no choice

Last edited:

malaki

Star
Registered
yeah supposedly this cat was hollering at the coach on the bus after the clippers game with the owner etc. all there.....nigga shit :smh:

I remember I had an assistant coach I didn't get along with and last game of the season on the bus ride home I let him have it.....but didn't matter since the season was over. and I was a teenager, this guy is a grown man and can't strategize his way out a brown paper bag.

daman200

Rising Star
Registered
the Magic just beat boston without nelson they dont need iverson

And vince carter was killing boston anyone who thought orlando didnt get better by adding vince dont know basketball!!

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
nobody wants this guy

A.I your attitude determines your altitude just ask Lamar Bonds

Terry Mickens

wannabe star
Registered
the Magic just beat boston without nelson they dont need iverson

And vince carter was killing boston anyone who thought orlando didnt get better by adding vince dont know basketball!!

its one meaningless game in november trust me Vince is not bringing a ring to Orlando.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Not a horrendous idea actually (not a great idea either). There are enough takented vets on the team to call AI on his bullshit if he were to get out of hand. Also, the presence of Howard would help with AI's defensive liabilities. It just becomes disasterous when Jameer comes back and AI starts acting like a bitch again.

Jaguar2G

Support BGOL
Registered

lol he shoots too much, too early on the shot clock, not gvonna work well in the triangle, cause he is not a spot shooter like fisher.

He would do well in Chicago or utah.............POENIX?!?!?!?!?!?!?! hell yeah he needs to go with Nash