Ahmaud Arbery on the Job

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered

Just a quick summary, employer changed her job duties from HR to performing temperature checks without PPE. She got the Covid – 19 virus and died. They are no longer wrongfully terminating or implementing a discriminatory policy, they will blacklist to prevent you from leaving to physically or mentally harm you. The injury will cause you to be unable to work or die. Rather than wrongfully terminating and dumping their 'racial' problem onto another employer, they are keeping you as employed while designing ways to kill you off by combing through your medical records.

This happened to me before the pandemic, with an employer (foreign automaker and big-box electronics retailer) that seemed to know when I was interviewing and would change my workload to throw off my schedule - the trap. I performed repetitive tasks designed to inflame an injury that was intentionally misdiagnosed. During my tenure at these employers there was psychological operations designed to cause mental harm.

1. Do not wait until you obtain another job to leave a position that has you performing a dangerous task or is causing physical injury. You need to speak up which will trigger a termination allowing you to get unemployment insurance and apply for other opportunities. This is the tactic that I used with an employer.

2. Do not take on excessive debt to buy a car or house. Build up an emergency fund that will give you greater flexibility to walk off.

3. Another example, the airline industry is blocking Pres. Biden from requiring testing for domestic travel and attacking CDC guidance on vaccinated people. Through contact tracing before wearing a mask, they found that one person was able to infect 15 – 20 people on a flight.

4. Required in person learning when a vaccine is starting to become available in a few months and falsely claiming that a clothed mask, superficial cleaning, and a Plexiglas barrier will protect you.

You need to mentally prepare for your day when a pickup truck blocks you from escaping with armed rednecks, Asians, or Indians talking about citizen arrest. You might need to bring weapons to your job that you keep available in your car, don't let them kill you by dragging your head off without causing harm to them.

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Observing the Asian community which after years of projecting strong masculine energy when dealing with whites started crying on TV, pleading with some white politician or their criminal justice system to help them. This probably led to the mass shooting at the spa in Georgia (something never seen before) when a white supremacist predator sensed this weakness. They even had him on TV speaking for a minute.

160614-takei-LGBT-tease_i5kfuo

The same way when we let black women get on white media crying for some white politician/racialized criminal justice system to help them. 99% of her conversation is about the wrong that Amazon perpetrated on her sister. I than see her pleading with Amazon to help pay for autopsy. Not wanting some white supremacist predator to see this weak shit, I tried to help out and project masculine energy.

I mentioned my situation and that she should use her tragedy to warn others that may get in this situation. I suggested that lethal force should be kept near by on the job in a vehicle, since white supremacist employers are trying to trap and kill you on the job rather than wrongfully terminate you. I had mentioned that you should violently speak out rather than meekly accepting and not questioning their authority. Showing obedience is a sign of weakness and not a promotable strength they are looking for in an employee.

Finally, she should have went down to Alabama and been a vocal advocate for unionization efforts.