Agree or disagree? "There should be no billionaires."

There should be no billionaires

• Agree

• Disagree

Results are only viewable after voting.

kain

Professional Bastard Bum
Platinum Member
Billionaires can afford to pay off the student loans of a whole graduating class.
Money makes things happen, all the good intent doesn’t mean anything if you can’t make it happen.
BTW, if you pass that law, the billionaires will just off shore their money and denounce their citizenship

Last edited:

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Billionaires can afford to pay off the student loans of a whole graduating class.
Money makes things happen, all the good intent doesn’t mean anything if you can’t make it happen.
BTW, if you pass that law, the billionaires will just off shore their money and denounce their citizenship
So..

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
somebody could say the Same thing about millionaires... Depending on your spending habits and lifestyles people with a lower tax bracket will easily say an individual could/should spend their money on other things, saving the world... Funny thing is regular people also have the capability to help others but dont... Everybody on this board prob got some old clothes that they don't wear or haven't worn in yrs yet most won't take Those clothes and give it to a homeless shelter... Most people here could start a clothing drive for the homeless but most wont... Most people could pool in a few hundred dollars a yr and give it to the poor but most wont... Toy drives lot of nigs ain't doing that... Buying a bunch of food and cooking it than randomly giving it out to the poor lot of nigs ain't doing it... How much nigs spend on lotto over the yrs that money couldve went to the needy but nigs ain't helping them out... So fuck the rich how many normal day nigs helping out or did something this month or all yr to help the poor? You see everybody will watch somebody drowning and say somebody should help but very few will jump in the water themselves to save a person life... All the people that think the rich should help ask how many of them people are actually helping the cause
Cant compare "millions" and " Billions" bruh..

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Cant compare "millions" and " Billions" bruh..
you could give most people a 6 figure check every yr from when they were born until they die and they could live off of it without ever having to work 1 day of their life... 100,000 a yr to pay bills, rent, food, entertainment, etc... A person good with money probably wouldn't even spend every single dollar each yr... Now if people lived to be 60-80 that would literally be only 6-8 million bucks...100 yrs old that s 10 million... If somebody gave people 6-10 million dollars and said this is for you to live the rest of your life off of in a lot of cases it would be more than enough... So yes in certain cases you can say you can compare millions to billions cause if you gotten a certain amount of money and still claimed you needed more in order to live people would look at you and say you were greedy... Kinda like how ya saying about billionaires

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
The money lotto generates could pay off a lot of things to.. Most people will never win shit... But if you ask people to spend their dollars on helping people instead of some scam game how many people would pay? People would rather throw their money out the window chasing a pipe dream than spend their money helping their fellow man... Lottery is proof of this... Billions are spent each yr on that scam could you imagine if every single dollar instead went to benefiting the homeless and other people...can't hate billionaires when thousandaires also rather waste money on bull shit than upgrading society

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
you could give most people a 6 figure check every yr from when they were born until they die and they could live off of it without ever having to work 1 day of their life... 100,000 a yr to pay bills, rent, food, entertainment, etc... A person good with money probably wouldn't even spend every single dollar each yr... Now if people lived to be 60-80 that would literally be only 6-8 million bucks...100 yrs old that s 10 million... If somebody gave people 6-10 million dollars and said this is for you to live the rest of your life off of in a lot of cases it would be more than enough... So yes in certain cases you can say you can compare millions to billions cause if you gotten a certain amount of money and still claimed you needed more in order to live people would look at you and say you were greedy... Kinda like how ya saying about billionaires
It would take a human approximately 11 days to count to 1 million. It would take that same human 31years to count to a billion. 10 million is 10 million but a billion is something completely different.
Money should circulate throughout the economy. When it hits a billionaires account it stops. Too many billionaires and money stops flowing. Sure the Govt. Can just print more( see quantitative easing) but that just creates a whole new set of problems and kicks the can down the road.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
I’m still trying to figure out why y’all think a 500 million dollar cap on income isn’t fair LOL. People love protecting the extreme wealthy because you’ve all been brainwashed to think you too can reach that level . . What in the fuck does a person with 500 million and up do? At that point the money becomes a game just to re invest to try to get a billion and more and more . Money starts becoming a live board game. They don’t put that money back into the economy, they sit on it hoping to get richer. Then they die and give it away to their kids or a dog.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
It would take a human approximately 11 days to count to 1 million. It would take that same human 31years to count to a billion. 10 million is 10 million but a billion is something completely different.
Money should circulate throughout the economy. When it hits a billionaires account it stops. Too many billionaires and money stops flowing. Sure the Govt. Can just print more( see quantitative easing) but that just creates a whole new set of problems and kicks the can down the road.
It's 7.6 billion people on earth there are some people that are obviously smart enough to somehow/someway convince enough individuals to give them funds in order to become a billionaire... Why should you penalize a smart individual for figuring out how to utilize the population in order to create an income source... Instead of being mad people should use their story as a blueprint in order to maybe 1 day do the same... I compare it to if everybody out fishing and majority of people using a fishing rod spending hrs to catch 1 fish than an individual comes along with a large net throws it in the water and in 10 mins catches 20 fish... Dude figure out a smarter tactic in order to achieve a goal... Work smarter not harder.. You shouldn't penalize a smarter person but learn from them...don't get mad at the person for using a net learn how to build 1 yourself

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm not rich. Not a Republican. But I think in most cast or in many cases the wealthy pay their "share". Let me explain.

In a town of 10K, 70% work. The rest are elderly, children, unemployed, welfare, etc. The workers make $40K and bring home $30K. That 7K that pay $10K in taxes. Half of that or more goes to the Feds and State. So that's 7,000 X $5K for a tax base of $35M. I'm way over what it really would be.

No let's say we have someone making $10M annually and pays the same rate. That would be $3M, let's make it $2M. The rich person is shouldering a big portion of the city. Yet they only get one vote. Their property taxes are through the roof.

With all this you still have people screaming fair share. I'd find loopholes too.
Maybe I'm not understanding your math, but it's been proven time and time again that rich people pay less in taxes.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
we got military weapons that cost billions that s collecting dust cause they not getting used... Obviously we can cut money from certain things like military funds if you looking to finance reparations
That's what is so frustrating. Trimming that insane budget helps a lot. After spending is in check, then run pockets. Why isn't the military budget a top 3 issue? Speaks volumes.

Gazoo

The Big Brain
Registered
Maybe I'm not understanding your math, but it's been proven time and time again that rich people pay less in taxes.

My math isn't perfect. I'm in the hospital and wrote that in an ungodly hour.

My point flat out is that YES often time the wealthy pay less in percentage tax than they are required. But one extremely wealthy person's taxes might equal one hundred average workers tax bill. Yet that wealthy millionaire typically contributes employment, purchases, Co tributions, etc to a community as well as more taxes..

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I’m still trying to figure out why y’all think a 500 million dollar cap on income isn’t fair LOL. People love protecting the extreme wealthy because you’ve all been brainwashed to think you too can reach that level . . What in the fuck does a person with 500 million and up do? At that point the money becomes a game just to re invest to try to get a billion and more and more . Money starts becoming a live board game. They don’t put that money back into the economy, they sit on it hoping to get richer. Then they die and give it away to their kids or a dog.
nobody protecting them we juss think it's stupid to stop someone's earning potential... It's like ya mad cause someone figured out the system... Ya nigs screaming Jordan shouldn't be allowed to score more than 30 points cause ya are unable to... That's some real beta shit... NIgs on the sideline mad cause ya don't even average 5 points a game... Nig either step your game up or choose another sport... Would you say there should be a cap on how many hitches a nig could fuck? Some dry dick Nig probably mad some other dudes is getting mad puss y while they ain't and be like it's not fair it should be a cap on how many broads a guy can have in rotation... Don't be and sound like that guy

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor

My point flat out is that YES often time the wealthy pay less in percentage tax than they are required. But one extremely wealthy person's taxes might equal one hundred average workers tax bill. Yet that wealthy millionaire typically contributes employment, purchases, Co tributions, etc to a community as well as more taxes..
If a billionaire pays 1% in tax it’s more than 99% of the country pays. But it doesn’t matter. Everybody else is paying 20+ % of their income in taxes. Most billionaires pay little to no tax . It’s not proportional

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

OK I understand that point. Yet not all millionares are job creators. I think the argument is a lot of them are getting tax breaks and hoarding money.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
nobody protecting them we juss think it's stupid to stop someone's earning potential... It's like ya mad cause someone figured out the system... Ya nigs screaming Jordan shouldn't be allowed to score more than 30 points cause ya are unable to... That's some real beta shit... NIgs on the sideline mad cause ya don't even average 5 points a game... Nig either step your game up or choose another sport... Would you say there should be a cap on how many hitches a nig could fuck? Some dry dick Nig probably mad some other dudes is getting mad puss y while they ain't and be like it's not fair it should be a cap on how many broads a guy can have in rotation... Don't be and sound like that guy
Not even close to the same. It’s more like you have the pacific Ocean as a swimming pool but want the Atlantic also. Why? You ain’t swimming in all the ocean you already have.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There is no way for a righteous person to be successful in a wicked world unless he changes that world first. The billionaires today are successful devils and they will kill before they allow the truth to come and tear down their empire. The world's best kept secret is that our health is our only real wealth. Anything else is borrowed including our lives.
I wonder if people ever thought the science of energy and the science of wealth are both the same. But when you create a world of lies and force people to survive by borrowing energy from an unnatural source then we will have great white devils like King Leopold, Hitler, Botha, etc. all got their power by mastering and dominating and genocide of the original people of the earth us the blacks.
If we were to live by the truth people like Queen Elizabeth and Rothschild would go back into the caves.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Not even close to the same. It’s more like you have the pacific Ocean as a swimming pool but want the Atlantic also. Why? You ain’t swimming in all the ocean you already have.
It is the same... If there's 3.8 billion females and 3.8 billion dudes... If some guys are fucking various females there's some dudes that are obviously not getting as much... This friday/sat some chicks will be at some nigs crib meanwhile there will be some dudes with an empty bed... The guy with the empty bed will believe it's unfair that s guy with a rotation of women is the reason why his dick will be dry this weekend... If that guy wasn't so greedy maybe the dry Nig could get some to... When certain dudes have an abundance of females at his fingertips is he thinking of the dudes that s lacking female compassion... He could be consider greedy and not thinking of his fellow man...imagine if somebody tried to install a cap on nigs puss y potential

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member

And the wealthy are also lobbyist for politicians that create laws that protects their wealth, which they do by cutting social programs that sustains lower and impoverished class of people.

The wealthy are also responsible for wars, slavery, propaganda, and intentional actrocities to benefit their pockets at the expense of the lower class.

The wealthy can also place most of the money in offshore accounts and investments that also protects them from paying a less tax rate as the average citizen.

Pretty much, you have to be ok with people being manipulated, tricked, bamboozled, or/killed a long as the flow of income is none stop.

The creators of Facebook don’t even use that shit, yet they ain’t going to stop implementing stuff on their platforms to increase their pay. Even though they know their platform have been used to alter elections, influence minds, live stream deaths, create different levels of anxieties, spread false information and so forth. I’m sure it does good as well, but that really depends on which side you’re on.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
It is the same... If there's 3.8 billion females and 3.8 billion dudes... If some guys are fucking various females there's some dudes that are obviously not getting as much... This friday/sat some chicks will be at some nigs crib meanwhile there will be some dudes with an empty bed... The guy with the empty bed will believe it's unfair that s guy with a rotation of women is the reason why his dick will be dry this weekend... If that guy wasn't so greedy maybe the dry Nig could get some to... When certain dudes have an abundance of females at his fingertips is he thinking of the dudes that s lacking female compassion... He could be consider greedy and not thinking of his fellow man...imagine if somebody tried to install a cap on nigs puss y potential
Getting pussy is also not a fair comparison because it’s something anybody can do or pay for if needed. Obtaining obscene wealth is something less than 1% of the population will ever do. If some guy ain’t getting pussy or wants to fuck numerous women at the same time . If he has no game he can save up for a few months and pay for that experience. If you want 500 million dollars you ain’t just getting to that level .

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Another’s mans life has nothing to do with mine. Putting a cap on someone’s earnings doesn’t affect your life fam....

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
I see y’all in here arguing this shit.

I think the point is and we can all agree that the wealth needs to be distributed more evenly. Period.

Billionaires have more than enough money to spend in one life time. They have enough money to never be broke again and make sure their grandchildren will be fine. How much more money do you really need?

At what point does it become greed? Because billionaires aren’t the only ones to point the finger at. There are people with less that are greedy.

So I guess this begs the question do we believe money will solve our problems?

I don’t think it would however money will do a lot to make things better.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Getting pussy is also not a fair comparison because it’s something anybody can do or pay for if needed. Obtaining obscene wealth is something less than 1% of the population will ever do. If some guy ain’t getting pushy or wants to fuck numerous women at the same time . If he has no game he can save up for a few months and pay for that experience. If you want 500 million dollars you ain’t just getting to that level .
there a limit of females on earth... There's more dollars on earth rotating than there is women... There's more ways to make money than there is to get females... If you focus and educate yourself you could obtain high sums of money...maybe not billions but def millions.. But nobody is limiting your ability to do so or forcing you not to

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
Another’s mans life has nothing to do with mine. Putting a cap on someone’s earnings doesn’t affect your life fam....

Exactly. Wealth is not zero sum.

That dumbass thinks every billionaire is Scrooge McDuck.

Newsflash, some people make investments (stocks, real estate, etc.) that they don't touch that will still continue to compound and make money.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor

How does defense spending affect your life then? Wasting trillions on bombs that’s only a few cents out your money

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
there a limit of females on earth... There's more dollars on earth rotating than there is women... There's more ways to make money than there is to get females... If you focus and educate yourself you could obtain high sums of money...maybe not billions but def millions.. But nobody is limiting your ability to do so or forcing you not to
So 500 million dollar cap isn’t fair? You think you can make 500 million?

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Exactly. Wealth is not zero sum.

That dumbass thinks every billionaire is Scrooge McDuck.

Newsflash, some people make investments (stocks, real estate, etc.) that they don't touch that will still continue to compound and make money.
Shut your faggit right wing cac ass up troll. I guarantee I make more money than you. You one of them impoverished cacs that worship 1%ers

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
One things for sure... "no more billionaires" isn't a smart campaign strategy. Economic literacy is super low in this country. You've got brothers in this thread arguing against the very idea of the progressive tax code itself (in favor of a flat tax!). You've got folks making allusions to communist countries like Cuba ignoring that we've had top marginal rates as high as 90% just 55 years ago. Most Anericans dont have a realistic sense of how much society has been stratified due to our current economic policies. CEO pay gap with their employees has gone from something like 20:1 in the sixties to like 300:1 today. Thats fucking nuts. Noone who has ever worked a corporate gig sincerely believes a CEO generates this much productive capacity relative to their employees (so why has the pay gap ratio gone up so drastically?). Same goes for the productive capacity unleashed by automation and computing in general... regular folks have been mostly locked out of this windfall with wages having been stagnant for many decades while the wealth infusion has accrued to a very tiny sliver of the population.

Bernie is right but until theres some kind of public awakening to the facts on the table this shit will just sound "extreme" to folks who have been on the receiving end of corporate propaganda their entire adult lives. Warren's Wealth Tax is more palatable and along with tweaks to loopholes and reversal to the tax cuts passed recently will have a great effect on the economy imo.

Edit:
I be ranting this week :lol:

Last edited:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I see y’all in here arguing this shit.

I think the point is and we can all agree that the wealth needs to be distributed more evenly. Period.

Billionaires have more than enough money to spend in one life time. They have enough money to never be broke again and make sure their grandchildren will be fine. How much more money do you really need?

At what point does it become greed? Because billionaires aren’t the only ones to point the finger at. There are people with less that are greedy.

So I guess this begs the question do we believe money will solve our problems?

I don’t think it would however money will do a lot to make things better.
how many closets got clothes that aren't being worn? Bet you it's enough to go around to clothe every homeless person... How much food gets thrown out on a daily bases? Bet you it's enough to feed every single homeless person multiple times a day... How much money is spent on lotto every yr? Bet you it's enough to create housing for the homeless... How much old tech, toys, books get thrown out each yr? Bet it's enough for the less fortunate to receive and appreciate it... Once again most of these problems of the poor could be solved by everyday people... Yet everyday people aren't doing anything to advance the poor yet we mad at billionaires for not doing the same... The person with hundreds of dollars in their pocket walking pass the homeless person is just as bad as the billionaire walking passed him

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
That's what is so frustrating. Trimming that insane budget helps a lot. After spending is in check, then run pockets. Why isn't the military budget a top 3 issue? Speaks volumes.

This.

What these self-righteous money experts don't realize is if Jeff Bezos gave every last dollar of his net worth to run the Government the money would be gone in about a week.

A WEEK.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...-world-s-richest-paid-for-government-spending

Maybe we should start there before eating the rich.

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
how many closets got clothes that aren't being worn? Bet you it's enough to go around to clothe every homeless person... How much food gets thrown out on a daily bases? Bet you it's enough to feed every single homeless person multiple times a day... How much money is spent on lotto every yr? Bet you it's enough to create housing for the homeless... How much old tech, toys, books get thrown out each yr? Bet it's enough for the less fortunate to receive and appreciate it... Once again most of these problems of the poor could be solved by everyday people... Yet everyday people aren't doing anything to advance the poor yet we mad at billionaires for not doing the same... The person with hundreds of dollars in their pocket walking pass the homeless person is just as bad as the billionaire walking passed him

That’s part of my point.

I think it’s gonna start with the communities those poor are in first.

We keep making these billionaires rich instead of taking care of ourselves first.

Most of the ideas about how to help the poor today started at the grass root level. I always go back and look at what the Panthers did because a lot of what they did the government adopted as their own after they dismantled the Panthers.

We need to show these billionaires what they need to be investing their money in. Where they need to be putting their money at in our communities.

Sounds easy...

we got military weapons that cost billions that s collecting dust cause they not getting used... Obviously we can cut money from certain things like military funds if you looking to finance reparations

This is the other side of my point.

This country needs to be more responsible with the money. Period.

The military budget is ridiculous. How money is being spent is very irresponsible.

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
Shut your faggit right wing cac ass up troll. I guarantee I make more money than you. You one of them impoverished cacs that worship 1%ers

:lol:

Chink please.

No one making any real money would be acting like a whiny, jealous faggit counting the next mans pockets.

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
You've got folks making allusions to communist countries like Cuba ignoring that we've had top marginal rates as high as 90% just 55 years ago.

You keep running with that AOC fact thats been debunked by economist. No one was ACTUALLY PAYING that "top marginal rate" which is why it was changed.